Author's Note

Hey you all!!!!!!!
This is the first book am writing so if there are any forms of amateurity(if there is a word like that) then please feel free to comment below.
The book is going to be all about a Korean girl so if you love Koreans,you will looooove this book.
Thanks and enjoy.

Chapter One

I use my jet black hair to cover my face. Why can't I stop being so shy? Why do I always get chills when I want to talk to someone... anyone?
Why?
Why??

I sit next to a girl with brown hair she doesn't turn to look at the person beside her. Can today get any better?
My last school was hell too. Everyone knew me for what they can get from me and its very annoying.
I had a friend but she was just concern with what I could offer her because I'm....sorry not me....my parents are rich so I get to have everything I ask for, I'm very smart so I do extremely well in my studies, getting all A's and all in my subject.
Her name is Nam Joon, a very beautiful name for a girl like her. It's painful all she cared about was my parents money and my brains. She never cared for me.
But that's all in the past now because I had to switch schools.

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Bae Yeon ra.
I love black.
I never get people's attention only if people want something from me.
I am very shy.
I have a problem people always suspect me for the weirdest incidents. PS: I don't know why.
I cover my face with my hair so I don't get noticed.
That's just a brief history about me.

Normally in high school, its always the smart rich ones that are always treated good right?
But not in my situation.
I don't get treated badly,okay?
I just never get noticed by anyone, not even the person I'm sitting next to.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! (Hello)" the teacher says bringing me out of my misery.

Everyone stands and greet the same thing back.

The class president stands to give the teacher,Mr Ahn, the class assignments, Mr Ahn collects it with a smile on his face then changes his expression to a confused one.

"Won't you call the new student out to introduce herself?" The teacher says.

The class president, Oh So joon, looked at the class then noticed me. I look up to him too. He stares at me for a moment then calls me out.

I stand for a brief moment before making my way to the front of the class.

"My name is Bae Yeon ra." I say, as politely as I can ,bowing really low for respect.

The class was silent like I never spoke, making it hard for me to breath.

I try again, but this time, louder than before. "My name is Bae Yeon ra" then I bow again.

Lifting my head up, I see some faces looking at me,making me want to smile for joy.

Maybe this school will be different.
Maybe here I'll have real friends.
Maybe I will be noticed.

I walk back to my sit, turning to my right, I see Oh So joon, the class President looking at me, he gives me a very warm smile. I smile back.

Yes, I'm right

**********,**********
Sorry for the short chapter but when I continue, I'll try to make it longer.

Pls vote, add and comment below.

Thanks

Saranghae