Chapter 1

Being Military Naval Wives isn't always easy. "Mya!!" I yelled from across the house. "Brittany!!" she yelled back. "Come here" I said. She slowly walked towards me, coming down the hallway. "What do you want?" she asked. "Do you know when Jonathan and Christian come home from deployment?" I asked. She looked at me with her eyes, that had so much expression and if she would say anything she would probably say, "Well no." We continued on with our day.

Later on that day we heard a knock on the door. We looked a each other wondering who was at the door. We then got up and went to the door and it was Jonathan and Christian surprising us by coming home from deployment. Mya and I jumped into their arms and started crying like babies because we were so happy.

Jonathan and Christin had been deployed overseas for almost a year and weren't supposed to come home for another couple months.

We all went out to dinner the night that they got home. This is the night Mya and I had been waiting on for so long. We had huge news to share with the guys, but they didn't' know it. Mya and I had to tell the guys that we were both expecting but didn't know how to tell them. This would be all of our first. "So we both have huge news to share with the both of you!" said Mya. "And what might that be?" Said both of the guys very nervously. Mya and I pulled out our phones to pull up the pictures of the ultra sounds to show the boys. We then showed them and both of they were speechless and extremely excited.

We were both in the second trimester so we both knew the gender of our babies. Jonathan and I were expecting a little girl, while Mya and Christian were expecting a little boy. Both of the guys had no clue what to do. 

We continued on with dinner, Mya and I eating more than we usual do because we were feeding two people, one of which is still growing. However, we were only 17 weeks  along.

* * *

A couple months later, the guys were about to go back on deployment again right as Mya went into labor. She gave birth to a handsome, blue eyed baby boy. Micheal Oliver Birch was born on June 16, 2008. Micheal didn't know it yet, but he had great parents.

Two days later, Brittany gave birth to a sweet little, blue eyed baby girl. Abbigail Rose Foster was born on June 18, 2008. Micheal and Abbigail were born less than 48 hours apart.

A couple weeks later, both guys left to go back on deployment and wouldn't be back for months. In the meantime, we had mine and Mya's parents to come up to our house for a couple weeks to help us out and to meet their new grandchildren: Micheal Oliver and Abbigail Rose. It helped us greatly!