Rebellion (One Direction Fan Fiction)

The biggest boy band in the world is One Direction. Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne make up the most known boy band. They are adored by millions, have sold another millions of albums across the world and are being thrown into the crazy world of being pop-stars.

Rebellion is the biggest girl band in the world. They stole the hearts of millions when they released they're debut single 'Search' in 2008 and have kept those hearts for four years and by the looks of it, they wont be leaving this music industry for a long time. 

Rebellion is made up of 5 beautiful girls. Zahara Valezques, Stella Sanchez, Amelia Ruiz-Herrera, Serena Hernandez and Zenna Figeroa. They have broke many world records and set the bar high for any new pop artist coming into this industry. 

Zahara Valezques and Harry Styles had met back when the boys were on the X-Factor. Zahara with her band were guest performers and while rehearsals and being there, she had begun a friendship with Harry. The two, since the moment they met, knew there was something special between the two, but didn't want to get into a relationship. 

The two were extremely busy with their careers and life's, they're schedules far to busy for a boyfriend or girlfriend. One day, the spark grew to big to ignore and they decided to give it a shot. They went out for dinner and of course paparazzi took pictures. The public didn't think much about it because the two had always gone out as friends, but a week later, they were spotted holding hands.

Zahara and Harry were bombarded with hate and questions about the pictures. Who knew such a small thing could cause so much havic? The two go through a handful of drama and obstacles as a couple. Will their chemistry together be enough to keep them a couple? Or will it eventually break them apart?