makeout session

"Just meet me in the stairwell after class." Read a text from my 17 year old ex boyfriend. I had just turned 15 about a month prior, and I was only a freshman in highschool. He was a senior.

"Alright." I responded, my heart pounding in my chest as the bell rung. I knew what was about to go down, but my extreme anxiety was getting the best of me, even though I knew I wanted it.

I quickly shoved my notebook and pencil into my backpack, before zipping it shut and swinging it onto my right shoulder. My best friend was waiting for me outside the classroom, and greeted me with a bright smile. "Hey!" She said, ready to start conversation. "Hey." I responded, smiling back. She started heading down the hall in the oposite direction of the staircase, and I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Wait, Hope." I said, pulling her aside. "Elijah wanted me to meet him in the staircase." I explained. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever. But I still owe you money for those cigerettes. I'll just drop you off there and give you your money, then I'll leave you and your ex-lover alone." She said in an unsatisfied tone.

I giggled and nodded, walking briskly toward the door that let to the staircase, and pushed it open. "Here." Hope said, pressing a 10 dollar bill into the palm of my hand and glared at the tall figure before us, then quickly walked away. "Bye" she said harshly. "Bye" I echoed.

"What was that?" Elijah asked with a small laugh. "Oh, she just owed me money for cigerettes." I said, shoving the bill in my pocket and smirking as I looked up at the long-haired boy. "How are yo-" he said, smirking back down at me, but I stalked over to him and pressed my lips firmly on his before he could finish his sentence.

My arms wrapped tightly around his waist as our lips moved against each other. We had never made out before, not even while we were dating, so this was quite odd, but it was also pretty  amazing.

We continued the kiss for several minutes, our heads tilting, lips pressed firmly against each other, and of course the natural pauses in between. He even nipped at my bottom lip a couple of times, causing a soft moan to escape from my mouth. His hand moved from my waist, slowly up my body until he was cupping my jaw and cheek.

The session ended on its own as I pressed my face into the crook of his neck and hugged him tightly, our bodies rocking back and forth as he held me close. I didn't want to ever let go, and I felt so safe in his arms. The hug lasted a long time, but we both had to go to class.

"I gotta go to class." I whispered, taking a step back from him, my hand still gently sitting in his. "Okay." He whispered back, a small, yet genuine smile playing on his pink lips. I smiled back and stared into his crystal blue eyes one last time, before slipping back out the door that I entered through in the first place.

I had never felt so much love.. and I felt so guilty for feeling it, despite the huge grin that was plastered on my face.

//sorry this was so random and weird lol. I just felt like writing it and getting out somehow.