Prologue

It all started a long time ago, when the period of the Warring Palaces commenced. This was no ordinary war, for this took place in the High Skies, a heavenly domain where several Celestial beings reigned above. Some were kind and gracious; others were ruthless killers. Some prospered, some had starving commoners round every corner. The disagreements had begun in Belozaurias, the kingdom of the Water Celestials.  "I simply cannot accept this!" "King Titus, this is crucial in confirming our friendship with the Fire Celestials. Please think this through properly before jumping to conclusions." "I am not jumping to conclusions here, Squire Ferylon." The eighteen-year-old king of the Water Celestials paused for a moment, before admitting,"Maybe." The king was young and inexperienced. He had just been newly crowned king, and even his Squire knew better.  "Ferylon, do not doubt your king." Titus said, stroking his chin. He had short black hair and ocean blue eyes that seemed to perceive a person's worth at first glance. His hair was windswept to the left, giving the young ruler a rough and teenaged look. Squire Ferylon, on the other hand, had long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and sky blue eyes. He was the same age as Titus, and the duo were very close, being childhood friends. "So what is your concurrence, King Titus?"  Titus stared outside the large glass windows of the palace. "I believe the Fire Kingdom is mistaken. Their ideas are wrong. I.. Am correct." "Sir..?!" "Listen to me, Water Celestials! We need to teach the Fire Kingdom the correct way! War shall be waged!" Ferylon gasped. No.. This was not Titus. What happened?!