The new life.

They got in the car and drove 100miles west and then 110miles north, they pulled up to a nice big home, just like the ones you usually see walking down the street on your way to school or work.
Alison got out of the car, and walked over to the front door, she asked her 'mother' for the keys so she could go see her room, Alison was told at exactly 4:05 by her 'father' that Alison's room was on the top floor, because she was the oldest child and her 2 little brothers had the middle floor and had the smallest rooms.
Alison's 'mother' threw her the keys and told her to go find her room, but not to look anywhere else.
Alison walked in the house and the inside was no different it was all pretty and modern. Alison walked up the stairs and up the next set of stairs, oh the view was astonishing, you could see miles away, and it was looking out to sea, her room was all white and the carpet was a nice light blue.
She unpacked her white slippers....however this time, they where red and dripping with blood, she ran down into her 'mother' and 'father's' room and was disgusted, there on that table was her babysitter who looked after her brothers and her 'mother' and father' were sucking her blood, as they walked out the room,
Alison ran out and back up to her room, she locked the door and hid under her blanket behind the old wooden rocking chair. She looked into the mirror and she sew the black clock on the wall, it was the time in the letters that she read, she ran down the stairs and out the door, she ran to the spot they said they would be at, and there, there they were, hanging from the ceiling, there hands where bleeding, there eyes where closed, but it was all just too good to be true.   

You might be wondering how I know all of this, well.....I am Alison, but I am not myself, I could be your best friend, I could be your worst nightmare, but that doesn't go to say if  I Alison am Alive or dead.