A Walk In Your Shoes

First Wattpad Book! I'm a bit nervous!

Chapter one.

Ava's POV🌸

WAM! BAM!

My best friend Norie slams my locker shut. Waking me from the awful flashback I was getting and also causing me to drop my books on the floor. I give her a annoyed look while I pick up my book. She knows that I easily scare ever since the "accident". She gives me an apologetic look while helping me pick up some papers that fell out of my book.

"You were having another flashback weren't you? They're becoming more frequent you know?" She says. Norie is that only one that knows about my flashbacks and the "accident" too. She's the only one that know. Not even my parents or twin sister, Amelia, knows.

"Yeah they are, but let's not make a big deal about it, okay?" She nods in response. Nora or Norie Eve Speingblur. She's my bestest friend. Norie has hazel eyes with perfect eyebrows, long auburn hair in perfect, loose curls. She's wearing a maxi skirt with a crazy pattern,and a blue plain t-shirt. She has no smudges from her makeup. Norie's the only person in the world right now, that I can tell anything to. Since Amelia thinks she's better than me and doesn't talk to me, Norie's the closest thing I have to a sister.

On our way to Honor's Math(my favorite subject of the day) we pass Vincent Galant. He looks at me and smirks. This sends shills down my back. I glare at him back until he passes Norie and I. When I'm practically burning holes in the back of his head, I notice Norie doing the same. That's one of the things I love about our relationship. When one of us hates your guts, the other one does too.

"If looks could kill, ." Norie whispers in my ear as we reach the classroom. "Hey, do you want to come over after school today? Amelia is having friends over, and I don't want to be alone. We can even invite the whole group over!" I ask. Norie nods and I get my phone out to text/invite the rest of the group.

Once I send out the text I check my Instagram since the class starts in five minutes. I was scrolling down my feed seeing all the edits from the fandom accounts I follow. I love fandom accounts. Only the The Hunger Games, Divergent, anything John Green, Joshifer, Sheo,Shansel ones. So not that much! Before I could see two TFIOS edits in a row I get text messages.

From:Bentley 🐳

As long as there are Twinkies, I'm in.

From:Claire 👳

What he said.

From:Xander 😈

I can come. Even if there isn't Twinkies😉

From:Me

There will be Twinkies. Calm down!😂

From:Devon 😩

I can come.

Good! All the group can come. The class finally begins. Thank goodness. This is my last and favorite class. It's over quickly. I stand up and grab my stuff. I wait for Norie, who is taking forever.

"Can you hurry up, I got to stop at Walmart and get Twinkies." I say. "Okay, but let me stop by my locker." Norie says. "How about, I go get the Twinkies, while you go to my house and let anyone in that comes before me." Norie and I could be at each others house, without the other there. Her family is my second family, and the same way for her and my family.

"Okay,bye. See you at your house, Ave.". And with that we took our separate ways. I rush to my car, while I'm running I get this shaky feeling. Oh no. Not another.....

Flashback

Strobe lights are flashing. I'm at my first real high school party. There's drinks, drunk girls and boys laughing about stupid things, and music blaring out the speakers. I see Vincent heading towards me. I smile at him. He comes over.

"You want to dance." I look over at the dance floor. The way they're dancing is disgusting. I kindly decline. "No thank you. Maybe later." He gives me a glare.

"Oh come on I think you should come right now." He smirks at me then grabs my wrist.

"I said no!" I try to yank my wrist away from him but he had a really firm grip on it.

"But you don't mean it. Just one song, then you can do whatever you were doing. Okay?" He will probably leave me alone if I just dance one song. I nod my head. What a huge mistake.

Flashback Over

Just as quick as it came it was gone. I quickly unlock my car and get in. I head out the parking lot trying hard to forget what just happen. And after one song on the radio I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first Wattpad book so I'm a little nervous!

I'll try to update soon, but bye for now😘