Info and A/N

A/N: so this is my first book i have ever made, so some disclaimers out of the way. Firstly, English isn't my native language (its Finnish) so there will be some spelling errors so keep that in mind. Second, there will be memes, 4th wall breaks and references (maybe). Thirdly, updates may be slow, because school (hell). And lastly, this is my first book ever, so... it will probably suck.. a lot... anyway, lets begin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info about you!

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Subject name / Nickname: VI meaning 6

Eye color: (E/C)

Hair color: (H/C)

Hair length: (H/L)

Skin color: (S/C)

Favorite Drink: (F/D)

Favorite food: (F/F)

Favorite song: (F/S)

Love interest: Don't know... yet.

Quirk: (Deva path / Tendō): The ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces. (Can also use Asura Attack by turning his hand into a cannon)

Techniques:

Shinra Tensei: Ability to manipulate repulsive force at the user's will to push matter or techniques away.

(By using this technique as a defensive measure, all attacks directed at the user will be deflected, spiritual or physical, no matter the size, nature, power or mass, it can easily shatter wood, bones, metal, or stone walls. It was also seen capable of repelling flames caught on the user's body.)

Drawbacks: Once this technique is used, there is a short period of time in which it, as well as other Deva Path techniques, are rendered unusable. The minimal time period is about five seconds, but it varies depending on the amount of power put into the attack.

Banshō Ten'in: Technique that manipulates attractive force to pull matter towards the user at will. It is possible to attract multiple targets at once, causing them to collide with each other.

Drawbacks: Once this technique is used, there is a short period of time in which it, as well as other Deva Path techniques, are rendered unusable. The minimal time period is about five seconds, but it varies depending on the amount of power put into the attack.

Chibaku Tensei: a Technique that creates a black sphere from the user's hands which act as a center of gravity, drawing in everything in its surroundings to create an enormous satellite.

Drawbacks: At low stamina, it placed a massive strain on the body which causes the user to bleed from their mouth and nose. Because of this technique's attractive force, other techniques are also drawn to its center. This trait can be used to destroy the satellite while it is still in the process of forming, though doing so requires the use of extremely power projectile techniques. The users of these techniques should also be careful not to throw too hard so their techniques do not reach escape velocity.

Asura Attack: the user can open parts of their body to reveal a cannon that fires a massive blast of energy with explosive power strong enough to devastate an entire area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there it is! Also, all references to other shows belong to their respective owners.

Now let us begin!