You and Niall (Niall fanfic)

*Ok, so Niall walks into your room.*

You're changing after you just got out of the shower.

You start frantically yelling as you're looking for a towel, "Niall! I said knock! Oh my god!" You use your had to cover yourself.

Then as you're bending over, he comes up behind you, grabs ur waist and pulls you tight to him

You feel the "lump". And you try to play it off "niall I'm busy right now! Stop"

"Niall I'm busy right now, stop" u whine. U grasp a towel just as turns u around to face him and u fidget trying to get the towel Over exposed skin as his big gorgeous brown eyes stare at yours.

Making you nervous but a little but aroused by how magnificent he looked.

He closed the gap between you and him as he presses his soft warm lips to urs.

Pressing harder and harder wit every breath.

You suddenly drop your towel and he takes off his shirt and pants smoothly, as he multi tasks laying u down gently on the bed.

He pushes you into the bed as he lays on top of you.

He groans a little and your hand slides down to his privates.

Your hands meet down there as he tries to get adjusted.

He slides into you, and you let out a soft moan.

He kisses your neck, and caresses your nipple.

As he caresses your nipple and kisses your neck, you run your fingers thru his perfectly blonde hair and moan.

He starts going faster. Then harder.

You don't mean to but you faintly groan the words, "Jesus Niall! Stop! Oh my god!"

You feel him come inside you and he stops.

He lets out a sigh of relief and you grasp his face gently and kiss him.

He pulls out and rolls over to lay down next to you as he catches his breath.

You lay next to him shaking a little, you cover urself up with one hand and you hold his hand with one hand.

You lay like that for a minute before you get up to search for ur towel.

But as you go to stand up he yanks your hand, and you go whirling around back to him.

He's sitting up now, and he pulls u into a hug before he whispers, "I love u," in your ear.

You grumpily say, "I love you too Niall-er babe."

He lets your hand go and you find your towel. You pick it up and wrap your self up in it as you go to the bathroom to go blow dry your hair.

As your walking to the bathroom, before you walk out the door, you watch as Niall stands up like a little kid who just got his heart broken because his hamster died.

He looked as though he was hurt, he picks up his clothes, slides his pants on, and his favorite white V-neck shirt and slumps out of your room.

AUTHORS NOTE;

Why did she treat him like that? Where is she going and why is she not happy with Niall? Find out when I write the rest! 😄😍😉