Chapter 1

(A/N: HEY GUYS!!! Starting a new story. On summer vacation so I'm hoping to be consistent with my stories....soooo imma go now love ya!!! Enjoy and don't forget to leave me comments.

WARNING: this is a girlxgirl story so if you don't approve of same sex couples please leave.)

Last night was a daze, it almost felt unreal. My head throbs as flashbacks of the night before run through my mind.

"One more shot cutie!!!!" The sound of a heavily intoxicated man echoed in my ears as I remember.

Ouch! Why would I have taken that many shots!? It soon came to me and my only thought was 'SHIT!'. A sudden flashback of a girl gabbing my waist and asking me for 'One more, one more, one more'. I couldn't help it, she was my poison and my antidote.

I sat up and even with how hungover I was I could tell I wasn't at home...

Soon a girl walked into the room, a cup of coffee in hand. "Mmmm morning" she muttered happily and sleepily into her cup while taking a sip. The woman had a curvy figure and had bright green eyes. She was simply wearing a pair of black underwear and a tight fitting shirt. "Are you ok?" She asked me with slight concern.

"Uh...hey" I said smoothly smirking at her. She was hot and I couldn't help but trying to keep my cool. "Did we....?" I asked, trailing off and still confused about last night. "Yep" she smiled showing two deep dimples on either cheek. "Well I'm Rosemary" she said a bit sheepishly as if she finally realized what happened last night. "Hi, I'm Addison" I said when I realized I wasn't wearing any clothes. I blushed furiously pulling the blanket to cover my bare chest.

She giggled and covered her eyes, "nothing I haven't seen before," she said jokingly. "Where are my clothes?" I asked in defeated tone. "Depends," she giggled once again "can I uncover my eyes?". 'Oh my gosh she's adorable!' I thought to myself. "Yes" I laughed exposing my one and only dimple. 'I hit that!?' I thought to myself in disbelief. She bent over to get my pants and I could feel myself getting slightly turned on and I blushed harder.

I guess she picked up on it 'cause she stood up slowly and strutted over to the side of the bed I was laying on. "Here," she said winking "but you should know you look great with all that clothes off". She walked off swaying her hips, her red curls bouncing with every step as she left the room.

I was blown away. How did I end up with her last night? I brushed my fingers through my wavy brown hair and put my bra on, followed by my shirt. I laughed and mentally kicked myself when I saw the small pair of batman panties I had worn the night before. "Smooth Addison, smooth." I said out loud to myself, sounding very sarcastic. Well at least it was girl, she probably found it cute. What was her name again, Rosemary? Yeah, Rosemary had a nice ring to it and seemed to match her completely. I sighed to myself 'Rosemary' I giggled.

(A/N: Sooooooo that's it for chapter one! If you liked it please leave me a comment! I absolutely love feedback. Love you guys!

~Neverland_soldier)