Apocalypse

It started with a bang.

Everyones ears were ringing. Then first blood was shed, all it took was a single bite.

Thats when it started.

                                                                  Apocalypse

Ever since it happened I barely got any sleep. When I did sleep any type of small noise would of woken me or...something else. I've always been like this...even before the infection. Somehow this curse protects me from turning into one of "them". Problably because I already turn into something. Thats why I made the two rules ever since last year. Always travel alone, and stay away from friends. I had many friends...friends who were like me. But after the first person was bitten everything stopped, the schools, banks, whole cities, small towns, just everything. These days there are three types of people. Looters, who will kill anyone for supplies. Hunters, the people who hunt zombies just for the fun of it. And survivors, who are either trying to start a new society or , just trying to make it through life without getting infected. I am none of these...because this thing heals anything that happens to me so all I can do is travel and try to kill the infected when I can.

I woke up in a horse pulled carrige. Five men were there, two were handling the horses, and the other three were looking through my stuff. They were bandits, the worst type of looters. They noticed I was awake but didnt care. I made acknowledged my being there by making a fake cough. One of the ones who were going through my things took it as challenge and spit in my ear. I sighed and said " You know you guys are really fucked now right?". Before I knew it guns were surrounding me. I forced the change. Then rope bonds keeping my hands and feet tied together ripped, my bone broke and reshaped, my skin did the same, the tail came out , and the fur grew. Then I lost control and the beast came out.

I awoke next to the carrige. Drowned with blood I stood up and checked what happened. There were severed body parts in random places, the horses were dead and half eaten, and the carrige was destroyed. I could hear moans of the undead already almost in close range. I gathered the supplies I needed and left. The zombies never tried to kill me, they were just annoying because of the constant moaning and growling. If I wanted to, I could live almost anywhere. But I dont because thats boring and whats left of the government has been sending the military out with bombs heading straight for the most infected areas. They didnt care if there were any survivors or not, they just wanted to get rid of the infection forever. That wasnt going to ever happen, just never.

The only thing remaining for the rest of us alive was hell.