48 1 10

Everything you could hear. . . were singing cicadas: the familiar sound of summer.

The air was hot and sizzling, which is common in the middle of July. The sun was shining as bright, as if it was somewhere in the Sahara.

A loud laughter was heard in the middle of a beautiful garden, placed nearby to the river. The garden itself was filled up with different kind of flowers, trees and bushes; the antique furniture was the ideal constituent to the whole atmosphere of the party, arranged by the group of friends, the ones who were waiting for the right moment to gather in a summer house.

The fantastic shadows of birds in flight flitted across the long curtains that were used as a door of the building. The sullen murmur of the bees circling with monotonous sound round the sweet fresh-baked buns placed on the table.

- A-ah.. What a nice weather, - the youngest of them said and breathed in the fragrant smell of flowers planted by his friend, the owner of the summer house.

- I agree, - another man nodded. He didn't seem to be quite happy, but he has been just tired of a long road. The garden was far away from the city, so they have had to do quite a long trip. The good thing is that they were staying here for a week.

The wind shook some blossoms from the trees, and  some of the blooms fell down, on a head of the man sitting in a hanging chair

The wind shook some blossoms from the trees, and some of the blooms fell down, on a head of the man sitting in a hanging chair. He caught some and giggled.

- I'm glad we came here again, - he smiled and gave one of the small star shaped flowers to the person sitting nearby in a chair, - Aren't you hot? I'm melting in a light shirt, while you're sitting in a woolly jumper.

The silver haired man looked at him and closed his eyes again.
- No, hyung. Don't worry.

- Maybe you want to change it? I believe we have some spare clothes for you, - the older one continued.

- Ah, he is not a child, - the youngest boy added his opinion and smiled, looking at the object of worries.

He ignored them and put his head on the back of the comfortable wrattled chair, surrounded by the flowers and sharpish smell of lilac.