Prologue

I skipped through the hallways of the third grade section in school, and made my way to lunch. I clutched my brown bag in hand, with food in it. I walked towards the cafeteria, but I was then face to face with Honey and Mori.

"Heya Honey and Mori! How are you two today?" I grinned up at them, as they were still a bit taller than me. I then yelped, as I was pushed back by Honey.
"Give me your lunch! I'm going to trade it in for something useful! The opposite of what you are!" Honey shouted.
"B-but I don't have anything else to eat!" I whimpered.
"Takashi." In an instant I was lifted up, and kneed hard in the chest. I sniffed, looking into the cold eyes of Mori, as he glared at me with hatred.
"Here.." I frowned and gave him the bag, and he threw it to Honey, then threw me down. He punched me, and I watched them walk away.. They never actually beat me up... I trusted them....

Maybe nobody deserves trust...

Crack

-------

I walked downstairs to get the door, since Mom was out. She left me home alone even though I was only eleven, she doesn't really care for me. I feel so alone. I wonder who is at the door? I opened it, and my eyes widened as I saw Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin with smirks in their faces.

"Oh! Hello Hika-Chan and Kao-Chan! How are you two?" I asked, smiling. They deserve kindness!

"Ew, don't call us that. Oh, and we were just taking out the trash and now we are dumping it in the dumpster." Then, they threw two buckets filled with garbage on me, making me completely soaked in vile liquid and trash. They walked away laughing, and I started to cry as I shut the door.

Maybe nobody deserves kindness....

Crack

-------

I shifted in my seat, and the bell finally rang. It was free period, so I decided to go out to the tree in the back of the school. I walked towards it, but then I was pushed forward. I yelped, and then pushed myself up with two hands, before a foot pushed me down again.

"You walk too slowly peasant! You need to be punished!" Tamaki shouted, and Kyoya removed his foot and picked me up, throwing me in a nearby janitors closet.
"Enjoy the dungeon!" Tamaki laughed, walking away with Kyoya.

I didn't call for help once. I was finally released later, and I frowned. I was silent, didn't talk back, and they still hurt me.

Maybe nobody deserves silence...

Shatter