Prologue

Oversight Tracking Inc. specialised in manhunting and operative obtaining, it's creator and CEO Jason Drake was undeniably a genius. He had made his first billion Chronocredits ($) (Worth £116 million), the currency of his planet, Chronos, at the age of 18 selling tracking software to the government before deciding to use some of the money for his own purposes, he started development on a satellite that he called Overwatch, later renamed to Oversight. This had all of his tracking programs loaded on then sent into space with an extremely high definition camera attached. At first, he had just one satellite, operating over New York (This planet is in a parallel universe to our own), this satellite was capable of finding one person out of the millions that lived there in just seconds provided they were outside.

It used a series of complex scans of a person's shadow, face if available, and body shape, and broke every shape down into a series of equations, a truly unique identifier. The database had cost him $3 Billion to develop and had a record of every person who had ever been in New York. Eventually, he had sold this system to the government for $4 Trillion but not before adding a backdoor into his system, he could find people that he wanted to find and could hide people he didn't want the government to find from them.

When people annoyed Drake they had a habit of disappearing, that was exactly what Langdon Avery and Sarah Brand had done and so they had to be disappeared.

A/N: Made this as an afterthought

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/201903559/#player

It's a currency converter for CC/GBP (Chronocredits/great British pounds)