Who am i

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock as I get out of bed . Why do I have to go to school ? Come on Eva you can do this just a few more years . I groaned as I tried pulling myself out of bed .

As I walk over to my closet I chose to wear a black pair of leggings and a simple sweater with a pair of black converse. As I'm getting out the door I grab a granola bar and my backpack on the table . Probably left it there last night from studying for the math test today . As I'm walking to school I grab my ipod and put my headphones on . God I love this song by Birdy "skinny love " it just amazing .

Before I know it I'm at the school parking lot and already hear Chelsea and her group of fakes calling me names .I put my ipod in my backpack .people are already whispering names about me .all great what rumors did she spread about me now . I try looking down but all of a sudden I bump into someone .

Amber I can't believe she just step on my heels. I know right ,let's teach her not to do it again, I hear Amber say. As soon as she says that my face feels red . I can't believe she just slap me . that what you get bitch for stepping on my heels .all I hear is laughing . aww are you going to cry to your mommy wait you don't have one . I try to hold the tears in but as soon as I try running away Chelsea trips me .I get up this time and dash to the barthroom once I'm in ,I let the tears flow .why does this happen to me . I miss my family so much .I stop crying when I hear the door open . so Sam do you know anything about those new kids . no but I heard that guy Lucas is hot and with that they left . I thought to my self who are these new people and why am I angry about those girls calling that kid Lucas hot .heck I don't even know the kid . As I look at my self in the mirror my eyes are puffy oh no this can't be happening I'm late for class . Miss. Johnson I do not Tolerate lateness in my class , sorry mr.wood . now can you take your seat , as I walk to my desk I notice a new person in the corner of the room . as I look at him I notice he has brown short hair ,he looks 6'4 and has soft lips and as soon as I look at his eyes I notice they are bright blue and that's when he says mate under his breath . I take my seat and start wondering about what he meant about mate .