Straight Shit (New Verison)

I wonder if she has a mental problem or maybe she's on drugs. Ha, she looks like it. Skye Taylor. Bad azz who was voted most likely to be in jail in the next year(seriously it was in the yearbook)and just to makse it worse she was a dyke. Lesbo. Sick distuging creature from hell. Isn't that just pitfull? Having to look like that and then making it worse.

The sad part is she could have been like me. Top spot in the food chain of highschool. Me,Sydney Haven. She's my finace though, but ewwww not like. The doctor thought she was going to be a boy so we could get married. Planned from birth by our parents. Her mom was friends with mine since they were eight. Funny she was gay yet her father was the local priest.

I could see how a doctor could mistake her for a boy. Take out the long hair and her breast she could be one. She was light borwn, a carmal colored girl. Brown eyes that were almost black ,a eyebrow piercing, and three silver earings in one ear. She was wearing boots with spikes on the side of them,black skinny jeans and a black long selve button down shirt that slightly clung to her figure. She had a chain wallet showing. Really,who even wore those things anymore?

So you see my point,totally dyke. The irony of this is tha tonight I had to spend the night with this piece of crap. My parents didn't want me home alone since the last party I thrown resulting in the glass table breaking in pieces and arrest for underage drinking and our parents wanted us to connect anyways so leaving us toghter for the night must of seemed wonderful to them.

She got up from her lunch table moving away for her weird, freaky freinds who looked like they were dressed for a fuenral. They all stared as she made her way to me. Everyone from our table gave her dirty looks,but nobody said anything. She had a repuutation a to beat girls and guys. She came to me and squated. I looked at those hard dark brown eyes. She smirked. Suprisingly the look she was giving me slightly turned me on. What the hell was she putting a lez spell on me or something ,snap out of it Sydney keep your cool. To make this worse I was talking to myself,great. She smelled a bitter sweet smell mixed with the smell of nature coming from her hair. It was a good smell and I saw her slim figure and I suddenly had the need to feel all her body.

She looked at me and her mouth opened reveling a tongue ring that I warnted to run my tonuge over."Don't get comfortable in my house bitch" I interuptes before she could speak. She smirked, "I thought the bitch cheerleader thing was a sterotype.""Fuck you" I growled back

"When,where," She came closer whispering in my ear "And how hard" I wanted to slap her,but she got up and left the lunch room. I growled. One whole night with her I might just kill myself .....or her. But I was still fighting the demon inside that couldn't wait to get alone in a bed with her.

---------http://www.wattpad.com/2305126-straight-shit-girlxgirl----

That's the original,this I hope is better revised :)