Stay Good

A/n

I put all of this into one chapter because this part you don't necessarily need to read. Feel free to skip it. Read if you want. The real fanfic doesn't really start until Alaina gets home, this is just sort of a long, drawn out introduction. Enjoy ;)

~ Elsa

I open my eyes to see his staring back at me, bloodshot.

"Did you sleep?"

He nods.

"Don't you lie to me."

He looks at the floor and shakes his head.

"Go to sleep. I'll be fine."

"Promise?"

I give his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I promise."

He flashes a faint smile and leans back in the chair.

I watch him sink into a deep sleep before getting up to go to the bathroom.

I come back and start editing one of his videos for him. Sometimes I do that because I can edit and why not help him out if he helps me so much.

It's good he's sleeping now so I won't wake him for a while. If I need to message one of the other guys to record for him today, so be it.

He never sleeps. He spends most of his time with me making sure I'm okay and staying with me. The rest of his time is spent making videos for his fans.

He never does anything for himself and I hate this disease more everyday for restricting me from doing things for him. So I edit while he sleeps.

About eight hours later I turn away from my drawing to look at him. His eyes slowly open and he lifts his head, sleepily.

"Morning cutie." I smile at him and he grins back.

He's always so happy. I swear I don't deserve him.

He insists he doesn't deserve me. I don't think he deserves a sick and helpless girl like me either.

He turns on his computer and opens the video to see that it's already edited, and edited well, I might add.

"Did you edit my video while I was asleep? I told you you didn't have..."

"Graser, c'mon it's the least I could do. You stay here with me 24/7 when nobody else wants to. And editing isn't that hard. You know I feel in debt to you."

I know he wants to argue with me and say that I won't ever be in debt to him and that he feels obligated to stay because I'm his everything.

But he doesn't because he knows I hate that and it won't change my mind.

"Well thank you."

He watches the video back and laughs at some of the commentary made by straub.

He gets a message from bayani and will asking him to hop on ts.

"Hello xbayanidooood and Mr. William Shakespeare! How are ya?"

"I'm good, Graser10cp! How are you," says bayani.

"Fine, thank you. Guess who edited my video for me?"

"Hmm.....was it maybe the only person you're with ever? Or was it your cat?"

"Yeah it was Alaina."

"How is she?"

"I'm good, Jordan!" I say.