Chapter one

*JEN'S POV*
'Fuck fuck fuck fuck.'
I swear to the ground as I try to find my underground rail card.
'Are you okay?'
I don't even look up and just wave the person off still swimming in my bag.
'Yeah, yeah I'm just trying to find my Oyster card.' (if you're British you'll understand.)
'Oh here just come on through I see you a lot. It's on me.' I finally look up to see fucking my Jesus. It was a train station worker I usually wave to in the mornings.
'Thank you so much!' I run through the gates and looked up at the train, reflecting my fate.
London train- on time
'Shit, shit, shit, shit.'
I keep running towards the platform and as soon as I run to the top of the steps I see the train slowly making its departure.
'NO! FUCK, STOP!' I start banging on the side of the train.
'Ah fuck I start to slow down once I realise my now not future but own state.
I run my face and throw my hands up in the air.
I let out not so much of a scream more of an agitated moan.
'UGHHHH.'
My back slides down the wall and I take my phone out.
I look at the time and messages and then up at the battery.
'What the fuck??'
1%
Fuckkkkk
I quickly unlock my phone to call the person who would be interviewing me. And that's when my phone died. I hit my head on the wall as I lean back.
I rub it and feel tears fill up my eyes.
'Why does this keep happening?'
I hear a load of people running towards me carrying suitcases of equipment, I see one guy with a beard and huge shoulders, one really really tall handsome guy a kinda small blonde guy. And the last guy was, well, beautiful. He had black silky hair flipped to one side and a great figure, but I most admit quite a big forehead. I decided to stop staring and focus on what was happening when suddenly I could feel my chest getting heavier and everything around my spinning again, shit panic attack. I start to breathe heavily and I quickly stand up trying to steady my pace. I look around and notice the tall and big forehead guys running over to me.
'Hey, are you okay??'