chapter 1

Kat's POV

"CONNOR YOU LIED TO ME" I scream. I'm not in the mood for this.

"Its a mistake, please baby, understand" he says struggling for words. Our whole relationship will end because of one mistake. The mistake that changed everything.

"Connor I'm sorry but how can I just move on and look at you the same way." I sigh sitting down on the front porch.

"No baby understand it was a mistake and its erased I forgot about it Its over and done with. I promise." I look down at the ground. I can't hear him say these words. I'll break. I'll fall for him again. I can't. "Kat look at me. I love you. You know that. Why can't you believe me? Nothing happened"

I look down at the ground "Cause....." I think for a while. Why am I believing this? "Cause it's obvious. All the proof. I don't know. I just. I can't trust you."

Connor takes stands up and steps off my porch. "Fine. whatever. Don't trust me. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOU KAT. YOUR JUST AS BIG AS A WHORE AS I AM." he says and walks into his house. I'm not sure really what I did after that. That feeling you get. When your heart feels like its actually breaking. And you can't do anything. Nothing will fix this feeling. Sometimes the feeling comes when a family member dies, or you watch a sad movie, for me it comes when the love of my life is so close to me but so incredibly far. This is the story of that. Of me. And him. This is my story. and I should be the only author. This is the story of the one who left me. The one who made such a small mistake. The one who I wasn't sure to believe. The one that got away. This is the one I wasn't sure about.

---Authors Note---
Short little Intro
YOU WAITED ALL THIS TIME FOR THIS
HAHA
im evil
anyway
next friday
another chapter
hold on baby
cause your in for an emotional ride
i decide to JUST do kats side of the story cause..... you'll see.

love you
see you next week