Grey and Erza's Always

Chapter one

                  Meeting Erza

I met her when I was a kid, she and I, we didn't have any thing but hating eachother and being rivals. I didn't like Erza at first, because she's a girl, and girls cry all the time.

But, she never cried, she was tough, and strong, stronger than me! She will always beat me all the time!

But, Erza and I, I guess we just weren't close back then, then something happens.

I saw erza, it was the first time I ever saw her cry, so all this time, she was just hiding her feelings.

" Erza?... you?" I said in a surprised way.

She wiped her tears " W-what do you want?!" She looked away.

" Leave me alone Grey!" She went, and walked away.

" Don't bother me any more," I couldn't believe it, then I watch her, and every sunset she cries.

Then I couldn't hold it any more " Erza! I-if you want to cry! Then, then you don't have to ! Because!" I yelled, jumping out of the bushes.

" I told you this before, leave me alone, and don't bother me ever again." She left to the guild.

Erza stopped talking to me for a while, and then she left to go on a mission, natsu also went on his journey to find another salamander or some what like that.

But I guess this is just the beginning for them isn't it?