Meeting Kirishima

"Mom? How did you and dad meet?"

" but yourself in my perspective, as I take you back to our high school days"

It's your first day at U. a high school and your excited but scared for the fate that awaits you.
     As you enter U. A you bump into a boy with red hair and beautiful scarlet eyes. "S-Sorry!" You say, "It's fine just make sure to be careful next time... k?" He says putting his hand on your head and gives you a whole-hearted smile. "R-Right.... um bye and have a good day!" You say walking away. "You too he says. You walk to 1-A but you hear walking behind you so you turn to see who it is and you see the same boy you bumped into earlier. He is now next to you," you going to 1-A to? " he asks," umm... yeah.... "you say.
     You and him walk in class together. A boy with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt in his hair. "Hey Kirishima! See you found another cutie for me." The boy says, "hey there sexy what's your name?" He flirts. Kirishima puts his hand in that boys face, "will you stop Denki... your making me and her uncomfortable." Kirishima says with a omnimous glare.
     It is now class time and Kirishima calls over to you (even though your right next to him. "HEY... PSST!" Kirishima whisper-shouts. "What's up?" You reply. "What's your name?" Kirishima asks, " (Y/N) (L/N)... and let me guess your name is Kirishima." You answer. "Yup! The one and only" he says, "Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" he asks. "Umm....sure." You say nodding your head.
       At lunch when sitting with Kirishima's friends you feel uncomfortable because the whole group is just boys. "Hey (Y/N) how old are you?" Denki asks. "14..." you reply. "Wow your as old as me!" Denki says smiling. "Wow your 14 too!"(I have no idea of Denki's real age)You say. "Do you want to be friends?" Denki asks. "S-Sure!" You say excited to make a friend. "Hey (Y/N) do you wanna be my best friend!" Kirshima asks putting an arm around you and pulling you toward him. "Uh o-okay." You say blushing.
       After school Kirishima offers to walk you home and you accept his offer. "So... are you seeing anyone... right now?" Kirishima asks. "No, I'm to shy to really confess to someone I like or have a crush on." You answer. "Oh cool cool... I-i'm MEAN YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE! B-BECAUSE THEY MAY OR MAY NOT REJECT YOU! I-I MEAN UGH! I mean your a nice girl... you put others before yourself and you always help others." Kirishima says. "Woah... HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME!?!" You ask. "YOU DON'T REMEMBER?I met you online last year... JC." He says. "Oh!!! You were that one boy I would meet up at the park with to play Death or Life!" You say like you remembered an old song. "Kinda hurts you forgot about me.." he says with a painful expression. "I'm really sorry Kirishima but I do want to be really great friends... if you still want to." You say smiling. "Uh s-sure!" He says blushing.
     You finally arrive at your house and your about to go in but Kirishima turns you around and hugs you, you hug back. Your dad spots you two hugging, " (Y/N)!!! GET YOUR BUTT INSIDE AND STOP HUGGING THAT BOY!!!" Your dad calls out. "Bye Kirishima , see you tomorrow." You say as you go inside your house. "Y-ou too!" Kirishima says waving to you as he walks away.