Sad

There i was running through the woods i don't think i can keep this up, but if i don't I'm doggy treat. I'm in a high speed chance and i have to win or else.
You might want to know how this began.

It started with drunk blondy and a high brunette.

We were best friends close maybe a little too close, we never shared a kiss even if i always wanted too.

People often mistake us for a couple he was my first and only crush but he didn't know that.

On a highway, with our sunroof down and drunk grins we crashed.

I didn't suffer as much as he did, i was going crazy he couldn't die on me.

But he did.....

The worst day of my life....

Was here, all my fault.

I tried everything even kissing him back to life but it didn't work.

With no service stranded on a road in the middle of nowhere.

I took bravery and determination and went in the nearby forest and that's i ended up here running for my life.

I made it to a tree and climbed like an Orangatang i made it to a branch and clung on for life.

I hugged my self as it was cooled and i had on only a shorts and a sleeve less the blood flowing from my cuts only steered up the pack below me.

I was on the verge of dowsing of when a faint sound caught my attention.

A copter.

I soon heard shouts of men its the rescue squad, or so i hope.

I sprung up shouting for help with a dehydrated throat.

The branch brook and i fell.

I opened my eyes i swore half of my body was paralyzed.

I looked i could say that the moon laughed at me, and i blacked put.