chapter 1: the new hope......

after the war, of god and Hades, god had met, and married, a goddess named ares. and these two gods had a son named Justin, a long with a daughter Athena, son Zeus, son Hermes, son Roku, son Nikodai, well, lets just say, they had a lot of children! and this story is about a lot of them, but mainly about Justin. so, lets just start with Justin's story. Justin was born on July 23,the year is unknown,lets just say do a lot of math,hes at least 18,000 years old.... now, lets go back to when it all started, when Justin was born. like most children he was born to a mother and father, but UNLIKE most children, Justin didn't cry. now, this was expected because that's how most gods were born. but Justin didn't cry, for a while, in fact, he was believed to be dead. his mom cry and his dad made it rain, and he threw a lightning bolt down upon earth, which then made Justin ,as a baby, grab the lightning bolt, and then, he cried, as he threw the lighting bolt at his dad. his dad then screamed, and laughed, "THAT'S MA BOY!" Justin later grew up to be strong, fast and smart, teenager. here's is his picture.

and after that he eventually met his rival, turned friend and brother, and assistant principal, stazz,who is a vampire

and after that he eventually met his rival, turned friend and brother, and assistant principal, stazz,who is a vampire. and this is stazz.

the story on how they met will be on the next chapter