Guns And Rose: Love Me Again

^-^ CHAPTER ONE ^-^

"I'm glad to be back in the Philippines again! It's been almost half a decade since I left this place!" Sydney exclaimed right after seeing her mom, Mrs. Leila Sanvictores. She just flew in from Paris, France where she spent 4 long years. Right beside her were 2 huge travelling trolleys at tulad ng ibang mga Pilipino, isang Giant Balikbayan Box.

"Well that's great Anak! Are you staying here for good na?" Mrs. Sanvictores said as they were about to ride on their Brand New Audi.

"You know naman Anak na I'm not getting any younger. Walang magmamanage ng business na iniwan ng dad mo. And besides, para saan pa na naging Topnotcher ka sa Bar Exam kung di mo rin ito ipapractice? at isa pa, matagal nang.. "

"Mom you're nagging me again.." she said in a joking manner, then she hugged her mom tightly. Kanina pa niya gustong gawin iyon. "Mom nagquit na ko sa modelling career ko sa Paris, and I know that my Beautiful mom is not getting any younger BUT she looks just like she had her debut. " pabiro pa niyang sinabi. "And yes Mom, I will be taking over the Law Firm."

She graduated, Summa Cum Laude sa course niyang Political Science sa University of the Philippines, took her Masters and studied Law at San Beda. She took the Bar Exam then ranked 2nd. Not to mention that she was one of the youngest Lawyers in the history, She was only 24 when she got all these Achievements. Hindi ito nakakapagtaka because she was constantly accelarated when she was elementary. She was one of the few people who was blessed with such wit and intelligence. Plus the fact that she was not only a Genius but she was also pretty. And right now, she is one of the highest paid International Supermodels in the whole world.

She kissed her mom and then pretended like she was sleeping, pero ang totoo, after 4 long years, her memories in the past were somehow fresh. Bigla niyang nakapa ang white gold rose necklace niya. She thought that those years na nakamit na niya ang pagiging successful ay enough na para makalimutan ang nakaraan. Hindi pala.

She kept in silence throughout their journey. Good thing nakisama ang mom niya. She didn't want her mom to think na hindi pa siya nakakagetover sa yugtong yun ng buhay niya.

^-^ CHAPTER TWO ^-^

"This is what you call work!?! Ito na yung pinaghirapan mo ng tatlong linggo?! The Company paid you for three weeks and all you can present is a Trash!? Get out of my office! "

And there he was again. Zach couldn't just control his anger, kahit mukhang paiyak na yung empleyado niya, he doesnt even care anymore. Galit na sinubsob niya ang sarili niya sa mga planong nakalatag sa harapan niya.

Right after he graduated sa course na Industrial Engineering and passed the board exam, he decided to put up his own company together with his friend, Nicholas Dela Vega, who is an Architect. They named their company Rose and Guns Constructions Inc. which was very unlikely kung ikukumpara sa nature ng business nila.

"Oh mainit nanaman ulo mo Zach. Mula nung umalis si.."

"Sino ba namang hindi iinit ang ulo Nick? I was expecting a good presentation dahil ang tagal ng panahon na binigay ko sa kanya!"

Putol ni Zach kay Nick na nandoon din sa naunsyaming presentation na yon.

"Hey easy Zach. Maiba ako, nagpatawag pala ng meeting si Red. He said it's urgent. "

Redentor Carvajal is the sole heir of the Carvajal Shippings. Isa sa pinakamalaking shipping business sa Pilipinas. Kapag ito ang nagpatawag ng meeting, siguradong importante nga yon.

"What time daw? Ngayon na ba?"

Nick nodded and they went to their headquarters right away.

In less than 30 minutes, kompleto na sila sa headquarters nila which was located in a private property somewhere in Antipolo. The property is owned by their group, the infamous Rose and Guns. It was an elite group composed of namely, Zacharias Madrigal IV, Nicholas Dela Vega, Redentor Carvajal and Thomas Middleworth. The four of them was the most eligible bachelors in the country not to mention na sobrang guguwapo nila at mayayaman talaga. All belonged to a well-known family.