Love - No longer a secret??

He said, "Sharmana to dekho!! Iss muskurahat ki wajah se hi to main tumpe lattu hu!!" He looked into her eyes and she could see the desire in his dark brown eyes for her, she blushed and closed her eyes, giving her consent. Vikas also understood her and placed soft kisses on her eyelids. Then he sealed her lips into his and bit her softly. She also responded with pleasure. He gently broke the kiss, looked into her eyes, placed a kiss on her forehead and said, "You r mine, forever"
Both of them were lost in each other when Vikas's phone rang. He picked it up, it was his younger bro, Sid who was standing outside the van. Vikas ended the call, opened the door and Sid entered.
"Main pichle 45 mins se bahar khada tha, itni baar knock kiya, magar mere bhaiya aur bhabhi to ek dusre mein hi khoye hue the"Sid said. Shikas, who were standing beside each other, shared cute glances. Vikas said, "Arey aisa kuchh nhi hai, main to inhe script dene aaya tha..." Sid interrupted, "Arey bhaiya, aap k face pe lipstick kaise lagi??" "Kya!!??" Vikas was shocked and immediately looked into the mirror to check and wiped it off using tissue paper. In the meantime Sid gave a mischievous look to Shilpa. Then she went to Vikas, touched his lips with her forefinger as an indication to be quiet and said, "Devarji ko sab pata chal gya hai" Both of them blushed, turned to sid and hugged each other. Shilpa gave a kiss on Vikas's left cheek and Sid posted their photo on instagram with the caption "Jab they met!! Finally, all the misunderstandings have been cleared. Starting our 'happily ever after' by new friendship"