Chapter 1

I sat across from the date my friend has set up for me. Jackson Brown was insanely hot. He had brown hair that was styled upwards and shaved slightly on the sides and had sea green eyes. He was talking animatedly about his job and explaining when I asked a question. But really all I could think about was what he would feel like inside me. I was expecting a normal guy but instead my friend set me up with what looked like a sex-god. Even in his suit I could see his blushing arms and I had seen his amazing back muscles earlier. The more I looked at him the wetter I felt myself getting.
"Did you enjoy the meal?" He asked when the waiter came to take out plates away.
"Yes very much. Thank you." I smiled sweetly.
"No problem Arianna."
"So o was thinking, if you want, we can go back to my place for desert. I have some cake in the fridge and some ice cream in the freezer." I said, clenching my legs together even more when he shots me a heart stopping smile.
"Sure I would love to." He then asked for the check and proceeded to pay.
"My apartments not to far from here if you just want to walk."
"Sure. I could use a nice walk."
++++++++++++
When we got back to my apartment I told him to make himself at home while I got the dessert. When I came back out with a piece of cake and a scoop of ice cream for both of us he had taken off his suit jacket and had rolled up his sleeves showing more of us muscular arms.
"Here you go." I said as I handed him his plate. "We can just eat on the couch if you want."
"Sure."
All I could think about was him taking me right here right now.
"So, Arianna, what do you do? I was talking so much about myself I didn't even learn anything about you." He scratched the back of his neck nervously and I watch the muscles in his arm ripple with movement.
"Well, I'm an editor for a publishing company. I love my job, I am one of the youngest senior editors there."
"Wow, that's impressive." I nodded and scooted a little closer to him our knees now touching. I watched as he put his now empty plate on the coffee table and then took mine and put it on it too. "I have a question for you. If you don't mind."
"Ask away." My voice a little strained as his hand slowly moved higher on my leg.
"Your face has been flushed all night, and your legs constantly clenched together. Do you want me as much as I want you?"
I moaned slightly when his fingers brushed over my aching core.
I moved his hand so that it cupped my soaking panties. "Does that answer your question?"
"Yes."
"If you new I wanted you why didn't you say something to me?"
"Because I wanted you to have energy for what I'm about to do to you. And if you didn't offer me to come over here I would've asked you to mine." He said as his fingers pulled down my panties.
I moaned and threw my leg over him and started to straddle him and kiss him. I felt his hard on through his pant, o was so absorbed with my own ache for him I didn't notice his all night. I grinded into hm and heard him groan and felt his erection grow against me. I felt his hands travel up my dress and unzip in fast and efficiently and in a moment it was gone lying across the room along with now my bra and panties. I reached down to undo his tie and he removed his hands from me for a second to help me. Once it was off I tore his buttons off and took his shirt off. I reached down and undid his belt and pushed his pants down. I stood up and saw the massive tent in his boxers and I pulled them down. He groaned with relief as his erection sprang free. He stood up and kissed me before he took my waist and flipped me into a 69 position his large penis staring me in the face. I felt his tongue stroke around my aching core and I groaned.
"Take me in you mouth and I'll make you come like you never have before." He said in a husky voice. And with that I took him in my mouth and deep throated him. I couldn't get all of him in me so I put my hands on the remainder of his shaft and pumped up and down in sequence with my mouth.
"Mmmm, you're so wet for me," I heard him say, "come for me baby." I felt his tongue plunge into my sex and swirl around. He sucked on my clit and circled his tongue. I groaned as I continued my work on him. Soon I felt a tightening in my stomach.
"I'm so close!" I screamed out as I went faster on him.
"Come for me baby, let go." And with that I let go and felt as he swallowed all of me and at the same time he came in my mouth and I drank him greedily.
When he set me down I looked up at his hooded eyes and said "I need you in me, I need to feel you fill me up like no one has before." He groaned and threw me on the couch and made me kneel facing away from him.
"I'm not going to be nice with you, I'm going to fúck you hard." I felt him rub his erection against my entrance and I groaned.
"Fúck me hard!" And with that he pushed himself all the way into me filling me up like no man had ever done before.
"Mmmm, you're so tight."
I moaned when he started thrusting into me. "Harder!" I yelled and felt him pick up pace and start slamming into me over and over again until I felt myself reaching my climax again "I'm going to come!"
"I'm so close!" He yelled out too. He thrusted into me harder and faster until we both released. I laid back on the couch and he looked at me and said "I'm not done with you yet, I'm going to drive to over the edge again and again until you can't walk tomorrow." I moaned and felt myself get wet for him all over again. I reached down to please myself, not used to someone being able to do it for me, when he stopped me. "No, only I will please you from now on." And with that he climbed on top of me and pushed himself into me again. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked and twirled his tongue around it while he played with the other one with his hand and flicked it. I groaned and started moving my hips to meet his thrusts with just as much need. He moved onto my other breast and began the same sweet torture. When we came undone again I didn't let him pull out but instead felt our juices mix together and run down my legs.
I flipped him over so I was on top and began riding him. I reached up to massage my breasts and I heard him groan and felt him bucking his hips up. I moved up and down and back and forth. I rubbed my self on him and continued. When I felt myself getting close o picked up pace and went faster than I ever have before. I cried out his name as he cried out mine and then I collapsed onto his chest.
"I'm still not done." He whispered to me. Then he drove me to the edge again, and again, and again, and again. I lost count after 7. And let me tell you. He kept his promise of making sure I couldn't walk tomorrow.... I had to call in sick to work.