Start of a love story

This is crazy, I never thought, it was possible to love someone this much, i never thought I would fall to my knees for her, for anyone. I didn't think, loving someone could get this far.

    Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, my name is Jasmine. I'm 18 years old. and this is my love story.
   It began just this year, in January, 2018. I was budding heads so much at home, i tried avoiding it, but never worked. I started using a social app, and was meeting a variety of people. So many sweet people, don't get me wrong there were those who you just didn't socialize with, but there was this girl. From the moment we chatted, her vibe was just so amazing. She made me smile. So i took it upon myself to ask her to directly text my phone. Which she did the moment she got off work. and we spoke for days, possibly weeks, getting to know each other, her name, Ashley, and she is 20 years old. We spoke and finally i decided, let me shoot my shot. I made an excuse if message and said "someone told me i should take the opportunity and try to make something more than friends with you" and it went from there. Never in my life did i imagine, i would end up living with this girl. I had given up so much. Thinking maybe happiness just wasn't possible for me anymore, but god proved me wrong.
      Days went by. We continued to speak. getting to know each other deeply. Secrets and stuff we don't speak of, or tell. We told each other. Well, one day she said, she wanted me invite her to one of my soccer games, and after that, I had to let her take me out. I replied saying I would invite, but take me out all sweaty? and dirty? grossss, why? But she insisted. I refused to it though, but we did go out. The next day, and god when i saw her, my jaw just wanted to drop, I had never net someone so physically and mentally attractive as I found her, she wasn't perfect, nor was I. But she was by far better than all. We went to see a movie, which is when i learned she was just as jumpy as me, with movies, horror in particular, and then after that we went to eat dinner. On our way to drop me off, I told her I didn't want to go home, because they made me feel so bad at home, so instead of turning into myself neighborhood, she kept driving, until she found somewhere to pull over, and we sat and chatted then got off snd took a walk. Finally when it was time to take me home, we sat in the car in my drive way for hours, just speaking, when my alerts when off and saw my mother say i was babysitting the next morning. So i looked at her.
        I told her she had to come help me babysit, no choice, wasn't a question, it was a say and we bother just looked at each other. But eventually after about 30-40 minutes of discussing it, she finally agreed to it, though something did come up for her the next morning. She still later that evening came to come see me, have in mind, she drove over an hour both days just to come and see me. and I felt bad but she said she didn't mind it, that she would do it all over again. That day though, I had been texting her, I received a message from my sister, (before I speak this part, do remember I said me and my mother bumped heads allot and for no reason.) telling me, not to come home, my mom wasn't happy with me, and none of us knew why, but that i shouldn't go home. So i texted ashley this, and she said okay, you won't go home, you will go home with me, right before my mom got off work we went to my house and picked up some stuff for me to take with me. From there we went out to just enjoy the night because she could tell I wasn't happy at all. But that night, she made it amazing. We went out to skyzone(a trampoline place) to get ice cream. To the avenue, she bought me a bunch of panties from pink. We got ice cream. Dinner, and then came to her place, and just laid in bed all night and watched movies.