FRIGHTENED

I placed my fresh cup of tea down on my coaster, the steam flowing back up onto my glasses. Id just un packed the last brown box, and it was time for a break. Maybe trying to unpack after a 24 hour plane journey was a bad idea, but i was determined to get my new house looking, and feeling, like home. The move over to Australia was sudden and un planned, but i quite frankly couldn't stay in England anymore.

My view was picturesque. It was stunning. Through my new dinning room window, the crystal blue sea was directly in front of me, the waves crashing on the thin sand of the beach. I was in one of three houses in this section of the beach, placed between my neighbours. It was much nicer than England, and i was starting to feel happy with my choice of accommodation. This house was the cheapest i could find, but i wasn't sure why because every other house in the area was much more expensive.

I got up from my chair, and walked into the kitchen that was joined with the dining room. I opened the fridge, to find nothing. The only food i had in my house was a box of Tetley tea, and a packet of chocolate biscuits i brought over from England. I figured id have to take a trip to the shops, so id have to get out of my traveling clothes. I made my way up the carpeted stairs, and walked into my bedroom. The house consisted of 10 rooms- a kitchen, dining room, living room, basement, down stairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, and 4 bedrooms. Why i had 4 bedrooms and only one of me i didn't know, but at least i had room if anyone stayed over. The previous house owners had left furniture in each room, so i had a bed, a side table next to each side of the bed, a built in wardrobe, and a cupboard for clothes. Id already unpacked my clothes, so i pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a random band shirt. I changed out of my traveling clothes, and got into my new fresh ones. I went back down stairs, grabbed my black iPhone from the kitchen side, put on my black vans, and headed out into town.

Hey guys!

So this is a new Calum Hood Fanfic I've started to write

Let me know in the comments if i should continue and ill post the next chapter

Thank you!

Love you guys!