Bad Luck or Fate? (One direction fanfiction)

Rebecca POV

Zoey, Zoey I have done it, I've got them!," I whispered into my mobile phone.

"Rebecca you are going to have to explain to me?"

"Zoey I've got the tickets!" I now screamed down the phone.

"The one direction tickets?" Said Zoey

As I was calming down I replied with, "yes but Zoey we won backstage passes, we are going to get to meet them!" All I could hear through the phone was screaming so I joined in for a while. I was so exited, I love one direction so much and I would get to meet them in less than a month!

"Becca" my mum shouted up the stairs "are you dressed yet?" She asked.

" Yes mom I'm dressed, but guess what..." My speech was interrupted by "Rebecca you know I hate it when you shout down the stairs can you please come downstairs to talk to me." I love my mum but she can be very powerful when she wants to be. I ran downstairs and shouted to my mom "I did it mom I got the tickets and won backstage passes to see One Direction!" She replied with " Really? Wow that's amazing who are you going to take with you?"

"Mum who do you think I'm taking with me?"

" oh I don't know could it be Zoey?" She said, as I screamed again!

When I woke up the next day all I could do was smile to myself, I still couldn't believe I won that competition, it was so lucky. After me and Zoey had spoken to our mothers yesterday I rung her and we sat and talked for hours about what we were going to wear and what we would say to ONE DIRECTION! We also decided that we would have a code if one of us was fan-girling to much, I told her I would touch her shoulder and she said she would put her arm around me, just incase.

Today I had school but it was the last day of term before the summer holidays and I couldn't wait year 10 had been far to long. I rolled out of bed and looked at my self in the morrow and all I could think was 'wow, I look so good on a morning' then laughed at my self. I got dressed into my dark, denim shorts (which are my favourite because they make my legs look darker than what they really are) my pink tank top and my long sleved flannel shirt. I was in the middle of straitening my long blonde hair when Zoey knocked on the door. She didn't wait for my reply and instead just burst through the door into my too small bedroom.

"Hey Becca" she shouted "you looking forward to today?"

"Honestly, I can't wait." I replied as I started on my make up

10 minutes later Zoey sighed and said,"how long are you going to take it's already ten past eight" "sorry" i said as i grabbed by bowler hat, "lets go," as as was walking ou the door i shouted goodbye to my mum and shut the door behind me.

After school I waas going to Zoey's house becouse we are almost always at each others houses. I love Zoey's parents, they always seem to have the best food in their house and i love it! We sat in Zoey's room all night and just talked about everything, I love doing that because I get everything off my chest and don't worry about the other person judging me, but only if it's some one I really trust.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is my first story so I apologise for any mistakes

I hope you enjoyed part 1 and look forward to part 2