Chapter 1 A Begging Of A New Life

Hi I'm Emo, I'm from Deathtale. What's Deathtale you say? Why it's where all the Grim Reapers are from, it's considered a sanctuary for Reapers. This is where I was created. Reapers are not born they are created by a sorrowful tear from someone on their deathbed. 'Hesatly laughs' "don't blame me, that's how it works here," She said. "Is there more?" Asks The Narrator. "Well you're the one making the story." Said Emo. "Good point," said The Narrator walking off. "Each reaper is uniquely different just like you humans are. For example my friend, Grim, he makes food but hates to reap because he prefers cooking than reaping. My brother, Pain, is a guard of death, he mostly checks the gate to see if a soul passes on to judgment.

Nobody knew Emo's realm, it was considered the secrets of realms, Deathtale, yea yea you thought it was UnderTale or some other AU.

No she doesn't kill for fun but for the balance of all AU's, and for the balance of all realms. "FOR ASGORE SAKE SHUT UP NARRATOR!!" said Emo angrily" 'sigh' "Hi I'm Emo, short for Emotion, anyways I'll be telling the story." "Fine" said the Narrator. "Today is the day I become the best grim reaper of all time." said Emo 'I'm going to text my Pain and Dad'. Thought Emo. '"Who's my Dad you ask? Why Scatnary" said Emo, texting if they need anything from UnderTale. "Grillby is an awesome cook. If Grim knew he burn a fuse" said Emo. "Hey Emo What are you doing?" ask Sans. "Hey Sans want to taco bout it" said Emo." well lettuce me take a seat" said Sans grabbing a jar of ketchup. After 3 hours of puns. "Well I goat to go Emo my break is over" said Sans walking out the door. "Bye my pun friend" I said waving goodbye. When Emo checked her phone she saw no replies from 'Uh that strange the didn't respond to my texts, they must be putting up party decorations.' thought Emo." I better head back Grillby bye , and keep things toasty." said Emo. "'sigh Bye Emo" said Grillby as Emo jump into her portal home. 'Something seems off ' though Emo. ' I don't mind floating back and forth from AU to AU.' thought Emo. As Emo open the end of her portal and jump out and accidently step on monster dust, as she looks around all she saw was dust and souls. Emo thought this was a prank, but as she look around there was no signs of life.

"Hey guys you can get out now jokes over," said Emo nervous. But no response, so as Emo walk home hoping everyone is okay but there was no one inside. Finally accepted the fact that her AU got distorted and herself as the only survivor. Emo crumbled to the ground and cried feeling pathetic and alone. What seemed like months was actually 2 weeks of crying, so Emo went around and picking up the souls and dust then putting it on their favorite items. After that she picks up her dad's hoodie and Pain's Scarf and put it on. Sensing there no reset so no restart on life. As Emo walked around she saw a red heart "Freedom ?" said Emo. The red heart stop and went to Emo."Yes Emo" said Freedom.

"Are you finding a reset button well I tried you won't find it" Emo said with a sad tone."Your such a crybaby"said Chains "shut it Chains"Said Emo. "Let us in please"said Freedom " No she be a jerk to us"said Chains "Ugh will you two stop it's my choice"said Emo angrily "ok, ok sorry"they both said. "Come in but no controlling just advice only, ok?" said Emo. "Agreed," they said. As Emo open her arms, the human soul went in her, Emo absorbed it. "When a monster absorbed a human soul they don't turn into an ugly creature, but a powerful beam that looks the same," said The Narrator. During the time when Emo absorbed the soul it splits into two and became

two more souls both half human and monster. And her dad's and brother's soul came in. 'Woe I better head inside before I past out' thought Emo. So as Emo ran stumbling into the house into the living-room and past out onto the couch. As Emo sleeps soundly on the couch.

A flaming a skeleton came in through the window and picks Emo up with a evil smile.' So this is the one who survived my wrath, here I thought I killed them all' thought the flaming skeleton. So as he carries Emo threw a portal to the anti void "which is a colorless AU that has one life form or none," said The Narrator. So once the flaming skeleton got home he put Emo down gently, and put chains on her wrists. Then a bag on her head.' I had a dream of everyone and as I went to hug me they...they turned to dust in my arms' said Emo as she woke up in darkness."Freedom where are we?" ask Emo in a fearful tone."..."said Freedom. Then a bright light turn on so fast that Emo thought she died!"Man I should've left when i had the chance" whispers Emo.as she looks around and sees the fire chains on her wrist. "Wait, if I'm not in my world, then where-" before Emo could finish the flaming skeleton interrupted "well it's about time you woke up beautiful" he said. Emo got so flustered that her face look like a raspberry, so she put her hood up to hide her face. The flaming skeleton just giggled. "What do you want, who are you?" ask Emo. "Well my lady, I'm Ying and what I want you to do is gather souls for me to become really powerful," said Ying with a smirk. Emo looked nervous. "Why do you think I would do that for you?" ask Emo taking her hood down."Well if you don't do what I say I'll beat you until you're almost dead," said Ying coldly and with a smirk. Emo fleet a shiver down her spine 'sigh' "fine I'll do it if I keep my job as Grim Reaper" said Emo trying to take the shackles off. Ying came to Emo and took off the shackles. "Deal," said Ying. Then he laughed at Emo for how how red her faces got so she put her hood on to hide her face and her anger was so bad that you could see the stream coming off her head.