KINGDOM WARS: PROLOGUE

Chapter 3

Yin Sid's Castle

Yin Sid stood watching out into his garden watching walking brooms trim his trees. A knock on his huge doors got his attention. "Enter." he yelled. The doors opened and an elderly man with a white beard dressed in a blue gown with a blue tall hat rushed in. "Merlin, what is it?" Yin Sid asked. "Its Terrible." Merlin said. Yin Sid rushed to Merlin. "What is terrible?" asked Yin Sid. " Maleficient has managed to kidnap Esmeralda and Pochoantas." Merlin said. "Its impossible, We hid them in the Notre Dame cathedral" Yin Sid said. "Sir, its fallen. Frollo stormed in with soldiers and slaughtered our men." Merlin said. "My magic was powerless and Quasimodo and Captain Phoebus were injured." he continued. Yin Sid swore under his breath. "That means the villians have all princesses." Said Merlin sadly. "We need the chosen one and the queen." said a voice from the doors. Yin Sid and Merlin turned to see a blonde teen boy in silver armor with a red cape. He had a sword in a sheath but that didn't stop blood from dripping onto the floors. "Arthur?" asked Merlin. "I thought you were supposed to be aiding Prince Eric and Grumpy protect the Enchanted Woods" Merlin said. "With all due respect master and Yin Sid, Eric left to help King Triton protect their own people after news of Ariel's kidnapping by Ursula and Grumpy said he and the other six dwarfs had it". Arthur said. "The shit is getting worse." said Merlin. Yin Sid opened a blue fiery ball and inside it showed a huge castle made out of beautiful ice. A beautiful young woman in a shimmering blue dress with blonde hair was kneeling down crying. A walking snowman was seen rubbing her back then hugged her. "What's happened to her?" asked Arthur. "That's the queen, Elsa." said Merlin. "Late last night Maleficient finally learned of her and her sister, Princess Anna's whereabouts and kidnapped her sis." he continued. "Wait, if that's the chosen queen why didn't they take her?" Arthur asked. "She was away at the time." said Yin Sid. "We need the chosen one." said Merlin. "Gentlemen, I think we found our chosen one and savior." said a sweet lady voice. All three gentlemen turned to see a kind eldery lady in a light blue dress with wings walk in with a huge animal man with black fur. "Fairy Godmother and Pete." said Merlin. "Thanks for the bodyguarding Pete."said Fairy Godmother. Pete nodded his head and walked out. "Godmother, you mean to tell me you found him?" asked Yin Sid. "Yes, all of us fairies and Glenda the Good Witch met up." Fairy Godmother said. "All of a sudden Flora and Blue Fairy got a vision, and Tinker Bell showed us a window into another world."Fairy Godmother continued. "And?" asked Arthur. "We saw him, he is a fierce warrior, protecting people." said Fairy Godmother. Yin Sid laughed and clapped his hands. "Let us see." said Merlin. Fairy Godmother took her wand out and opened the window to another world. All of them watched as the chosen one sped down a long black road on a strange machine they have never seen. He chased after two guys with guns. "As soon as he finishes his duty, I will bring him here." said Yin Sid "otherwise him and all of us are doomed." he continued. All of them nodded in agreement not noticing the shadowy figure watching and listening in.