Detrimental

Hey..l am kind Of a new author and the majority of my stuff is written on my Computer...this just happens to be written on my IPad. I hope you guys like it....it's kind of a short story....this is only the first part, but...in sure it will be to your liking. :) Holly looks like Breanne Duren (look her up) and Daisy looks like Taylor Swift... Schade (pronounced Shade) looks like A brunette Leonardo De Caprio with short hair. Kevv looks like Kyo from Fruits Basket...(look that up too)... This story is kind of weird, and the characters may talk directly to the audience... Or to me, and i may take a moment to respond...kinda like a Manga. Haha. Any way, enjoy this. it's called, (as you know) Detrimental.

---------------•------------------

I couldn't sleep last night...I know I know, most Teenagers don't. IM NOT LIKE MOST TEENAGERS. Nobody seems to get that though...probably because I've never removed this bracelet from my wrist. yeah...a stupid bracelet that hides my true identity....whatever. Very original. I probably turn into a dragon or something. No I don't. nothing happens except my back arches and my face hurts, then the next thing I know I'm lying on the ground, some animal that I reaaalllyy wanted to be. Yeah, so what? I'm a freaking SHAPESHIFTER. Got a problem with that? Oh, I'm Holly by the way... If you didn't figure that out by that dang AUTHORS note up there. thanks Marlie. big help.

*sigh* I should get down to breakfast.

-----

-A/N- Sorry Holly....didn't mean to burst your bubble...just talk in first person please....don't acknowledge me right now...SOOO not in the mood.

-----

I sauntered down the stairs to the dining room table. A giddy smile on my face as I remembered that my Boyfriend was staying the night tonight with my brother. They are total best friends. My brother is dating this really smart blonde, named Daisy. She's sweet and sensitive. Me, I look like, beautiful....but that's because I'm not human. Neither is my brother, but he doesn't know yet... He's only 17...I'm 15, so what am I saying...He knows he is a shapeshifter...but he doesn't wear a bracelet. he wears this pendant around his neck. A daintily built thing With a large blue crystal on the end of it....Girls gawk at it like its the most beautiful thing in the world. ugh. it's the same crystal that's embedded in my bracelet...but girls, even boys, don't flock to it like a magnet...I guess it's cos my brothers so dang hot to them. ANYWAY, back to the subject, my brothers girlfriend has a brother named Schade. He's German. He doesn't have an accent, but when he gets really mad, he starts cussing people out in German. It's kind of cute. Schade was sitting next to my brother, Kevv, at the table.

"Schade! Du bist so wie ein Sonnenschein! <3" I Said, telling my boyfriend he was like the sunshine in his own language...though I kind of stole it from a song. He looked up, seeing me. My hair was a mess, I wasn't wearing any make up and I was still in my footsie pajama's that I still wear, cos they still fit. (I'm small for my age.) I knew he didn't care. He stood up and enveloped me in his arms...His strong hands pressing into my lower back. I buried my head into his neck,,.his dark brown hair above my own, trying to cling to eachother. his static electricity made me shiver. He did of course, know I was a shapeshifter and all...He took it very well for a mere mortal.

"Mmmm you smell like pillow." He teased.

"Speak for yourself! SO DO YOU!" I laughed.

He held me out at arms length and smiled.

"You look so adorable." He grinned.

I grabbed the milk from the fridge and rubbed my free hand through my tangled brown hair."

You know you like it," I said, yawning.

I poured a bowl of cereal and placed it on the floor. I didn't feel like being myself right now. I took off my bracelet...forgetting the searing pain that would go through my entire body....unless I changed into an animal bigger than me, than I would just feel like I was being hugged. But nevertheless, I felt the excruciating pain anyway as my Body molded itself into the shape of something I liked.

An orange and white cat.

I looked up at Kevv and mewed. He laughed and took off his bracelet, becoming a completely black mouse. I sighed and ate my cereal. After I was done, I proceeded to slip the bracelet back on my hand with my mouth. I didnt wanna play with Kevv. I instantly began forming into my human self. This didn't hurt as badly.

"That still kind of weirds me out, Halls." Schade said, using the nickname I hated. I am SO not a cough drop.

"PLEASE don't call me that," I growled, still having a little cat DNA in my vocal chords....that'll wear off. Right now, I was contemplating becoming a T-Rex and eating him whole(THAT IS POSSIBLE. I TRIED) ...he was cute enough....but I'd probably bite his head off first...like I didn't last time. DON'T WORRY I PUKED HIM UP....EVENTUALLY.

He laughed and dragged me out the door....to school...Oh yeah. That. I had the strange feeling I was forgetting something at home. Something important...than Schade turned to me...when we got to the school.

"Can Kevv put the necklace back on as a rat?"

I put my hand to my head.

"NO, DAMNIT I HAVE TO DO IT FOR HIM."

And so I ran...but when I got home... Kevv was gone.....

His necklace was still on the dining room table.