Its Complicated

CHAPTER 1:)

*alarm clock rings*

"Wow it's already June 20th" you say to yourself . Today is the day of your high school reunion of 5 years. All of a sudden you hear the pitter patter of your dog Otis's paws he jumps onto your bed and licks your face. you laugh and start walking to your kitchen to

make your guys breakfast. You can feel the cold tile against your bare feet you still haven't gotten used to your new apartment. You moved into your 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment 1 month ago after college. You graduated as an undergraduate. You fixed yourself a bowl of cereal and Otis his dog food. you then walked to your room to prepare yourself for your reunion.

CHAPTER 2 ;)

You opened your car door to smell the air of your home town. It brought back so many memories and you started to feel nauseous you saw the bench. A scene popped into your head of Matt with your bestfriend Sam sitting on the bench together laughing, he kissed her and she pushed him off. You couldn't believe that your Matt tried to kiss your bestfriend. That day you cried all night and the next day broke up with him. After that in senior year you rarely ever spoke to him again. You tried avoiding him at all costs. That didn't work so well , he always tried even harder to win you back... it never worked. You were furious with him how dare he try to win you back after kissing your best friend! Then you snapped back into reality and noticed a tear streaming down your face and you walked away from that "kissing bench of bad memories". You walked into the resturaunt with your bad memories stacked up at the door. You made a promise to yourself you were going to have a good time. You walked to your "assigned seat" (what are we second graders?). You noticed the name next to you and your stomach dropped. "Matthew Espinosa". Wow that's a real gunshot to

The chest. You couldn't believe that they had the nerve to put you next to your ex! You were awoken from your trance from a tap on your shoulder. "Hi there y/n." You recognized that voice, you were in utter shock. You turned around to see Matthew Lee Espinosa's charming smirk.

CHAPTER 3 ;0

"H-h-h-hi Matt." you said stuttering like a maniac. " I missed you..." he basically mumbled with his head hanging low. You got mixed feelings, you got butterflies in your stomach when you saw him, but you couldn't risk the heartbreak again. "Hello everyone!" It was Sally Petrik she was always class president basically the suck up. "I'm glad everyone could make it! Everyone please take your seat." she said. You hesitantly walked over to your seat. You could feel Matthew's eyes on you. You sat down only to find him staring at you even more. "Is there a problem Matt?" you asked in anger. "Nope, you've just gotten even more beautiful." he stated. You glared straight into his eyes and gnarled "Well if you didn't get tongue tied with my best friend you wouldn't have this problem now would we! You could've still been with me to this day if you didn't cheat!" he just stared at you in awe. You couldn't believe that just came out of your mouth. He just complimented me and I screamed at him. "I-i-i-I'm so sorry I can't-" Matt cut you off. "It's fine I should have to pay the worst fee in my life, having to lose you." All you wanted to do was kiss him. His lips were so tempting. you woke up from your day dream to find your lips on Matts luscious lips. You backed away from the kiss to see Matt and his charming smirk again. " Did I really just kiss him!?" you asked yourself. "I thought you were gonna slap me." Matt laughed. "Would you rather I slap you?" you asked jokingly. "I'm gonna have to say no. I really enjoy your kisses ,so yah I'm gonna stick with no." Matthew said. You both laughed . You looked around the table to find everyone's eyes on you two, they were all in shock. You heard people whispering about that dramatic scene they just witnessed. " Take a picture it will last longer!" Matt basically yelled. Everyone turned away, they didn't want to mess with Matt.

CHAPTER 4 ;$

Matt turned to me and smiled. "You still wear the same Chapstick." We both laughed catching even more glares. "Yes Matt I do still wear the same Chapstick." "EOS fruit punch." He smirked. "Ding Ding Ding you are correct. You won a free kiss from Miss Y/l/n." He smiled and leaned in to the kiss. It felt so natural being with him. You felt you could be yourself around him and no matter what he would love you. His lips were soft and delicate,but they took control when you two kissed. It was perfect. When you two backed out of the kiss he whispered " I love you y/f/n and no matter what happens to us that will never change." "I love you to." you whispered back. You and Matt left early and went to his house. It was right next to his old home. It brought back so many memories. You guys laughed there, cried there, and loved each other there. He opened the car door for you and held your hand when you two walked. When he opened the door you were astounded to see a beautifully decorated home. He grabbed your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. You two walked to the couch and watched a movie in his arms, and his clothes. You forgot about your bags in your car at the bar so you had to borrow a T-shirt and his sweatpants. You were wearing his white t-shirt with his American eagle red sweatpants. They smelled just like him. The movie was "The Titanic" you cried into his chest at the sad parts. You felt so safe when you were in his arms it was strange. For so long you were scared of him, and now being in his arms was all you wanted. You two fell asleep together on the couch and you loved every moment of it.

*************************************

HEY EVERYONE! I WILL HAVE MORE OF THIS STORY COMING! ILL HAVE A FEW CHAPTERS UP EVERYDAY!