Chapter 2

Nerializ found Andrea crying the corner in the bathroom.   "Andrea what happen Andrea" Nerializ said sounding worried.   But Andrea wouldn't answer anything she just kept crying over and over again. "Andrea if you don't tell me anything I will slap you in the face so now tell me," Nerializ said yelling like the whole school heard.   "Its just people have been bullying me like this boy his name is Cody", Andrea said.    Nerializ was thinking that maby if she told Austin what happen and then Austin could beat Cody up.   "Andrea do you know if Austin likes you the way you like him" Nerializ said with one eyebrow up.   "Yeah he always did but I found out yesterday but why you ask" Andrea said wiping her tears away.   "OK then I have a plan" Nerializ said with a smirk. "What is it" Andrea said with a confused face. 

"You'll see" Nerializ said with an evil face on.  

      "Hey Austin can I talk to you for a little" Nerializ said with a pleased face.  "Sure hey guys I'll be back" Austin said.   "Can you do me a favor" Nerializ said still with a please face.    "OK what is it" He said.    "Well there is this boy named Cody and he is bullying this girl" Nerializ said.   "Oh I know Cody he is my best friend but who this girl bullying" He said looking worried.  "Well h-her name is Andrea" Nerializ said while holding her hands be hind her back.  Austin was thinking in his head that he was going to beat up Cody for bullying Andrea.  "Do you know where Cody is right now" Austin said while punching his hand with his fist.  "He is in the cafeteria why" Nerializ said.  "Because I want to beat up Cody for bullying Andrea" Austin said with a mad face.

                  A/N.   Sorry if this is long or short but it might take me a while to write a new chapter so please give me some ideas especially LaLa

                                 - Javieliz