My dad is who !!!!! (jayy von monroe love story)

I was walking home from school and I was dreading going home because I knew my "dad" was gonna hit me again or...worse. I shuddered at the thought. I knew my parents weren't my real parents. Ha, they told me themselves I wasn't their kid. I'm glad I'm not. Anyways I should probably tell you about myself. Well there's not much to tell, but my favorite band is Blood on the Dance Floor. And my name is Raven Marie Torres and I have black hair with blood red streaks through it. I was going to go to a Botdf concert tonight and I had luckily won V.I.P passes through the local radio station. I planned on running away from the shit hole ,also known as the place I live, after the concert tonight. But anyways I walked inside and ran up to my room quietly so as to not wake up my dad who was sleeping in a puddle of his own vomit. I ran into my room and shut and locked my door so no one could get in. I walked into my bathroom that was connected to my room. I stripped down and hopped into the shower.

*#*#*#*skipping shower#*#*#*#*#*

I got out and dried off. I turned on my flat iron and blow dried my hair while waiting for it to heat up. I checked the flat iron to see if it was hot enough. It was so I straightened, teased, and gelled my hair like Dahvie Vanity's. I did unity stripes on one side of my face and I did Jayy's face paint on the other side. I walked out of my bathroom into my room and looked through my closet to find something to wear. I put on a ripped up Botdf tank top with a neon pink tank top under it, black fishnets, a tutu from hot topic with neon pink skulls on a black background, neon yellow suspenders with black skulls on it, and my combat boots. I got a bag of clothes and other important things together and I grabbed my phone and earbuds. I hopped out my window and started walking towards the venue.

A/N

I'm sorry if it sucks and if there's any spelling mistakes I'm doing this from my phone soooo yea. Please comment what you think of it so far. I'll post the next chapter soon. Cover photo is Raven.