Everything Taylor Swift!!

PART ONE

First of all I'm a swiftie, that makes me feel unique.

So I've decided to write a short biography on my idol as for my first part of the story. <3.

I would like you all to comment and rate this book, I'd really appreciate it.<3

And I would tolerate no hate.

* I would like you all to comment in an appropriate manner, I really know that they're some haters. but I assure you all that its totally not like that.

All the singers, especially Taylor, they really don't. deserve. hate because they really sing so good.

Haters : You all should take a chance, and listen to them. I assure you all will love them whether its Taylor or any other singer.<3

(no offense)

*I'm mature to handle your hating problems so you can comment but I'd really appreciate it if its done in an orderly manner.

Me being a swiftie, has brought me/encouraged me to write this biography on Taylor Swift, American singer, songwriter, and a girl who has inspired many :-)

All I want to say is that whatever I put in here as a book is of only and only my knowledge. I didn't use any of internet info.(SPEAKING THE TRUTH)

American singer/songwriter, Taylor Alison Swift was born on 13th December, 1989.

According to my knowledge, she was born at 8:36 a.m., in Brampton civic hospital,  room 17 reading L.A.

13 was just a number, red was just a colour,22 was also just a number,but after Taylor swift has arrived,  red isn't just colour but a album full of traits,Fearless became NOT a trait but being fearful and jumping and falling,.. and 13 has become the lucky number of all swifties

Born in Wyomissing,  Pennsylvania , to parents Andrea Finlay Swift and Scott kingsley Swift with a brother Austin Swift.

She was raised in Wyomissing,  and then moved to Nashville to pursue her career. She signed up with Big Machine Label Records.

She is also an actress with her debut film in the crime scene SCI, And then, the romantic and comedy movie, Valentines Day, and then gave her beautiful voice for the animated film,  The Lorax, She has also acted for the movie Giver, and more..

She has made four albums till date and us going to release her fifth album soon (updates will be checked)

She started singing from when she was small. It was her passion since then.

Her four albums were (in order) : Taylor Swift

                                                       Fearless

                                                       Speak Now

                                                       Red.

She became the youngest top country singer ever hired by the Sony/ATV publishing house.

From her first album, Taylor Swift:

Her first single was TIM MCGRAW, with her debut in singing, with this song, made her a country artist.

Her third single was OUR SONG, this song made her the youngest single-handed songwriter and made her the top in the chart.

She also received the best new artist award nomination in the. Grammys.

Taylor Swift, ah my idol, I just get butterflies thinking bout her :) She's. just so Awesome, Taysome hehe

Well, um haters, no offense but if you think Taylor Swift doesn't sing good, or something like that,

I have a question for you, why would someone actually,  the Grammys give her 7, I say seven Grammy awards?..??

She deserves no hate!!

Okay, even I would like to share this:

And this is my knowledge it may be more. but not less.

Taylor Swift. awards. collected: 291-305

Taylor Swift awards.  nominated: 591:600

I really think I'm sure with this,,,.. So don't hate her please.

"Don't hate me for loving you" - Taylor Swift.

That's sadly,.. real :-\.

I really think the best quote of Taylor Swift is " you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change" & "Do not compare yourself with others, if you're doing that, you're insulting yourself."

So, her next album Fearless was released on November 11,2008.

All the songs topped on the charts, mostly the two hit singles, You Belong with me, & Love story, which once again made her deserve the best singer acknowledgment :)

It became the best-selling album of 2009 and was supported by an extensive tour. The record won 4 Grammy. awards for this. Swift became the youngest to receive the album of the year Grammy award.

Her next album was, Speak Now. (2009)This sold over one million copies in the first week. It was supported by the a 13 month tour.

The albums third single "Mean" won two Grammy awards.

Her fourth album was "Red" (2012). Its opening sales sold out a 1.2 million copies the first week. This broke the record of the copies sold for over a decade. With Swift becoming the only female artist to have two million plus opening weeks.

The singles from red, We are never ever ever getting back together, and I knew you were trouble. were WORLDWIDE HITS.

The red tour is going on at the present. (updates will be updated).

She's known for her narrative songs, answer the experiences of a teenager and an adult, and the experiences of girls, broken hearted ones and yeah all.

She has sold over 28 million copies of albums and 75 million digital downloads worldwide.

As a songwriter,she has been honored byte Nashville Songwriters association and the songwriter hall of fame. Swifts other achievements (Mentioning only some of her 100s of awards) include seven Grammy awards,eleven American music awards,seven country music awards,six academy of country music awards and many many more,..

She has also topped the Billboard top money makers,  so,  she's estimated to be worth. MORE THAN $295-300 MILLION.

That's epic! !!

Come on haters, buckle up now and stop hating Taylor and be a part of our  swifties!!

Believe it or not! !

She spent the early years of life on an eleven acre Christmas tree farming Montgomery County,Pennsylvania.

When she was small, her hobbies were riding horses, making hay stacks in her farm she loved doing that!

Okay, haters questions:

Why doesnt Taylor write songs in which she's the problem?

Actually, I say there are many songs Taylor wrote without blaming her exes

Back to December,breathe. and many more.

I'm trying stop hate along with giving her biography..

okay please go on subscribing and promoting this and I'll. make more parts...

Please rate!!!!

:) :)

I hope I didn't bore you all. And I really hope it has been informatic to you all!