Chapter 1

Elina wakes up to her alarm. It's 5:30 in the morning and she checks Snapchat and plays some games on her phone, for a little bit. She stretches and gets out of bed after a few minutes. She sits at her vanity and stares at herself for a minute. she rubs a makeup wipe across her face cleaning anything she missed last night. She gets up again and walks to the Jack and Jill bathroom she shared with her sister. She turned the light on in her sister's room to wake her up, per normal. She hops in the shower and cleans herself. She quickly gets out and brushes her teeth. She rubs heat protector in her hair and blow dries it so she can get more volume. Her sun-kissed blonde hair ran down to her mid back. Making sure her hair is completely dry she starts to curl it. She does her makeup, after her hair, nicer than normal because it was her 17th birthday. She decided to even go with her fake lashes. She doubles checks her makeup and hair, and slips on her black floral dress, not floral that looked like a grandmothers drapes, it was red and light pink roses. It was off the shoulder and had bell bottom sleeves. It came to her mid-thigh. She added her tan ankle boots that had four-inch heels. She once again checks herself in the mirror, she then grabs her backpack and walks downstairs to see the pack house busy as always.

She walks into the dining room which was pure chaos. Everyone from the kindergarteners in elementary school to the seniors in high school was trying to eat and get ready.

She finds her friends, she plops down with them. An older lady who has worked the kitchen forever brings her pancakes.

"Thank you Marie!" she smiles standing back up hugging her. Elina was 5'5 without heels so being 5'9 currently, she towered over the plump old lady who was probably only 5'2.

"Of course, now eat and go to school" the old woman smiles at her sweetly patting her cheek.

"I will Miss Marie" she smiles and sits down again happily.

"Happy Birthday!" her friends smile brightly as she sits back down.

"Thank you!" she smiles hugging her friends on the same side of the table as her.

The teens finish their food quickly and head to the garage. on their way, they are stopped by the Alpha's son. Maple smiles at him. "Happy Birthday Princess," he says and they share a short kiss.

"Thank you, Adrian," she says and hugs him. He hands her a thin box and she takes out a beautiful diamond choker. She gasps "It's beautiful! Can you put it on?" she smiled pulling her hair up. They kiss again and hug tightly

"I'll see you after school ok?" he asks she nods and smiles and heads to the car.

She had been praying to the Moon Goddess for months for them to be mates. Her father was the beta and everyone was expecting them to be mates. Even though their parents set it up and he was 20. She was so excited to shift and hopefully be his for good. They had already been dating for a year and a half and she didn't know what they where gonna do if they weren't mates.

"Maple!" A girl calls after her. It was her younger sister, Evangeline. "Can you drive me to school today?" She asks. The girls were identical other than the simple fact that the younger girl's hair was a light brown color. If they had the same hair colors and were the same age difference they would have been mistaken for twins.

"Come on get in the car" she smiles walking to the car and taking the front passenger seat. Evangeline hops in the third row behind her sister's friends. She puts her headphones and zones out on the ride to school.

The girl who is sitting behind Maple had untamable curly red hair and matched with green eyes and ivory skin. Her face is cute and round with freckles and she is probably about 5'3. Her name is Rosemary.On the drive to school, she pulls out her vape and takes a hit "Want a hit birthday girl?" She asks.