The Bed Bug

I scratch my head. '"This is so irritating!" I whisper to myself. My names Miley, and lately I've been experiencing head aches, itchy scalps and I always keep falling over due to some small zap pain. "Mum!" I shout out. "Yes, honey?' she replies back. "My scalp itches again, wheres that cream?" I say back. I can hear her footsteps of her fuzzy white slippers walking down the hall. She must be coming with the cream. The cream is just as irritating as the itch. It gets all in my hair and I have white top hair. In the morning before going to school I always need to wash out each white bit on my hair strands using a damp tissue, it takes around two hours. "Here honey," my mum says, passing me the cream. "You can do it yourself, if you like," she tells me. "I'll  be fine, go have a rest, sorry I've kept you up the past few nights." I say to her. It's true, I've been so irritated by that scratch, I can't get up and those little prickling pains always come out in nightime, so I have to call out for her for the cream else I am stuck with this prickly, itchy scalp all night. I barely can sleep with the cream, too, it doesn't do much help to my scalp, it does a little, oozes the pain I guess. Tomorrow, instead of taking a trip to school I'm taking a trip to the doctors. I'm quite scared, actually. You'd think I'd be all happy that I'm finally getting to take a day off school and find some solution for this head itch of mine. My mum thinks it's some kind of bug, or it's just 'growth'. I'm doubting its growth, may be something like a mosquito or two keeps biting me, making my head extremely itchy and giving me small prickly bites at night in my skin.. it could be. But I don't think so. I rub some cream on my head and the pain stops immediatley. 'Ahh,' I say, relieved. I fall back to sleep without another word.