Prolouge

"Bye Mom!" I said as I head out to the door. It's my first day of high school and I'm nervous as heck. Though my mom said to 'make new friends' I don't think I'll be actually able to.

By the time I got there, I remembered one thing; I am not alone. Yes, there is also a new student like me, I know because my mom told me. Though, I don't know his or her name. Nevertheless, I want to be friends with him or her.

I noticed that I was a bit early; whereas I was the only one in the classroom. Since I don't have anything else to do, I just read my books.

While I was waiting I heard the door unclose I quickly looked at the door with ease. Being in the front row does have its benefits.

I was welcomed by a new classmate of mine. He was very cute. Especially when he smiles. I can't imagine him being all grumpy; yet,that does not mean that I want to experience it.

I snapped out of my trance when I saw a hand waving in front of me. "Oh hello." I welcomed him with a warm hug. He smelled so good. Like lavenders dipped in soap. But it feels like he stiffened somehow. I don't really know.

"What's your name?" I asked him. I was really curious. Yep curiosity gets the best of me sometimes. "I'm Jerson" He said with a smile. He really is cute. Hehe. "What about you?" He asked me. Of course I responded right away, " I'm Kolyn."

After that more students came in and that obviously means that class is starting soon. I quickly fix my things on my chair, but Jerson stood still. "What?" I said to him. "Can I sit here?" Jerson asked me. "Of course." I told him with a smile.

You see, the seats here are by two so I'm in the front row, by the door. And Jerson was on my left. We decided to just read our books.

We were busy reading our books when a cute girl, a bit shorter than me, caught my attention. She was looking for a chair. I saw one of my classmates, a boy, he looks odd. But not bad odd, but like, mysterious kind of. But there isn't any other seats around than next to that boy. So she is just standing there. Everyone was looking at her.

When I just remembered that I needed to make new friends. So I turned my body to her direction. I couldn't do it alone so I pinched Jerson and signalled him to look to that girls direction. He looked and there were like hearts forming in his eyes. Say whaaaaaa--?

I guess he was distracted so I just took the initiative. "Hi! My name is Kolyn! I'm new here. I hope we can be friends." I said clearly that not the whole class will hear. Only her and some others that were standing close to us.

"Hi too! I'm AJ. So you're new here. I've been here since I was Kinder." She said clearly too that only us and others that were close to us would hear.

"Is there something wrong with that boy?" I ask her. I was too curious. I mean he doesn't look THAT bad. "From what I know, he's not mean, or cruel. He's just.." She stopped on her tracks. Now I am really getting curious. "Just what?" I impatiently asked her. "He's just mysterious. From what I know, he never opened up to anyone. He never had any friends. He never noticed anyone's presence." Now I feel bad for him.

"If there's nothing wrong with him, then why won't you sit next to him?" I asked her once again. I feel like I'm asking too much questions I told to myself.
"Yea..... You're right. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?" Her anwer turned more like a question. What? A question to a question? Nevermind.

After our small talk, she went on to sit beside the mysterious boy. I am surprised. He noticed her prescence. Did you read that right? Let me repeat it once again. He. Noticed. Her. Presence. Based on the info I just got earlier, he never notices anyones presence. Even my new classmates were shocked. Gasps and 'Omo!"s were heard everywhere. I looked back at Jerson and we had the same shocked looked on our faces.

-

Before anyone can comment, we heard the door open gently. Oh, our teacher is here. My classmates hurriedly got back to their seats.

"Ok you know what to do! Introduce yourselves! Starting from...... You!" Our Teacher pointed at me. I suddenly felt shivers. I nervously walked up front to introduce myself.

"Good morning Ma'am. Good morning classmates. My name is Heidi Kolyn V. Palupit. You can call me Kolyn or Lyn. I am 12 years old. Please take care of me." I hope that was okay. Jerson just gave me an okay sign. Welp, that's enough for me to believe. Wait what am I sayi--

"Good morning ma'am. Good morning classmates. My name is Jerson Ralph L. Macayan. You can call me Jerson or Son. I am also 12 years old. Please take care of me." Jerson introduced himself. He really does have a lot of charms.

Time came where AJ was about to introduce herself. "Good morning ma'am. Good morning classmates. My name is Alyzah Jean G. Fameronag. You can call me AJ or Lyzah. I am 12 years ols. Please take care of me." She really is so pretty. I didn't mind Jerson because I was too eager to see what the supposedly 'mysterious' guy had to say.

"Good morning ma'am. Good morning classmates. My name is Hans Kenji T. Negrillo. You can call me Hans or Kenj. I am 12 years old. Please take care of me." He said groggily. Is he that malnoutrished??

"Now that all of you had introduced yourselves already. It's my turn to introduce myself." I actually know her name but I don't wanna spoil it for you.

"Good morning class. For your English subject I will be your teacher, Mrs. Kim" She introduced herself. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This was supposed to be short😐.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Characters:

Heidi Kolyn V. Palupit

✅Cheerful
✅Friendly
✅Cute
✅Shy when it comes to feelings
✅The school's 'FOREVER MUSE'
✅Goes on competitions with Jerson
✅Has a secret crush on Jerson

Jerson Ralph L. Macayan

✅Shy
✅A bit friendly
✅Also cute
✅NUMB AF [Manhid]
✅The school's 'FOREVER ESCORT'
✅Goes on competitions with Kolyn
✅Has a secret crush on AJ

Alyzah Jean G. Fameronag

✅Popular
✅Heartthrob
✅Friends with the 'weirdo'
✅Has a secret crush on the 'weirdo' doe
✅Cute

Hans Kenji T. Negrillo

✅Infamous
✅Feared of
✅Mysterious
✅Doesn't even know how he became friends with the heartthrob
✅Has a crush on AJ doe
✅Cute, but is masked by his mysteriousness

Princess Daness G. Cantavieja

✅Cute
✅Kolyn's best friend ever since she got to her new school
✅Knows about Kolyn's secret crush

Jericho Vin M. Rodriguez

✅Goofy
✅Jerson's best friend ever since he got to his new school
✅Knows about Jerson's secret crush besides Kolyn
✅Has a secret girlfriend- Maia.

Chrysel Maia M. Gentulio

✅The girlfriend of Jericho
✅Her relationship with Jericho is hidden
✅Sensitive
✅Cute

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Partners Since_

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Casts in the third chapter🙂

OSTs in the next chapter