I Will Be There.

No one knows what kind of situation you're in. Actually, no one cares, they're too busy living their own lives. So they close their eyes even when they see something different. When danger comes to you, without anyone knowing. When you feel like you can't do anything on your own, you might look for those with power but if you have hope that they'll help you, you're gonna be their best bait.

Pay close attention and go on your way it's best if you go on your own. I know, working hard doesn't solve everything but nothing will change if you just cry. When you call out but no one answers; I'll be right there.

I'll be watching over you. If you're desperate enough, I'll do it for you. You just watch from behind. It's a fight you can't win anyway cause they're the ones who made the ring. You can't win by following the rules.

I know, standing at the opposite of those with power is always scary, it's clear that you'll lose. But I'll always be looking at you. So just close your eyes, cause it's time for the payback. Just wait, on top of that thorny seat you difficultly earned. Cause I'd rather be wicked.

It's pitiful, how did that happen? My heart aches but it's not my story...

But you never know, if I really got into that situation. Will you help me?