Imagine Zayn Malik

Here a imagine for you guys. Hope you like it. Can you please vote for it and share it on twitter? Tweet me also your opinion because I'm really curious. Lots of loves, @ziamshollister. 

It's a cold Saturday morning in November. I just woke up. I have no idea what I'm doing today. I'm by the way Maci.  I'm 15 years old and I live in England. I love writing and reading, and of course one direction. One direction is a popular boy band. It might sound weird but they mean everything to me, even though they do not know me. I walk to the window and look outside. The only thing I see is snow. I hear my mother calling my name. Here 's your breakfast she says. I see that she has prepared sandwiches for me and I thank her. She leaves the house and I stay home alone. I turn on the computer and go to twitter. I visit twitter daily and I have quite a lot of followers. Suddenly I see a tweet from zayn. I scream and read it. ''I'm bored, what should I do today''?  I reply to his tweet  ''come to my house and watch a movie with me''. I don't expect an answer back, but I see that he tweeted again. I read it and cry, zayn answer that he is on his way! Shortly thereafter, I see that he follows me and I cry . Through my tears I can not read what he says. I wipe my tears away and try to read it. He asked for my address and I give him my address. I can not believe this is real.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rings. I run to the door and open the door. It is zayn! What will he think? ''Hi baby'' says zayn and he gives me a hug. I let him in and make a hot chocolate for him. He sits on a chair next to me and smiles. ''You're really beautiful do you know that''? I can not believe he said this. He is so sweet and cute.  Every girl dreams of spend a day with Zayn. He puts his hand on my knee. I never expected this. Together we watch a romantic movie. When the end is near Zayn has to go. I let him out. I thank him for everything and say that he is a part of my life. He smiles and says that it means a lot to him. I hold him tight, and I see his lips. Here I've always dreamed of. I kiss him on his lips and he kisses me back. '' It's really time to go'' says zayn. I nod. This was the best day of my life!