lions heart

Ancient history

Long ago there was a war between two Greek gods, Zeus vs. Hera. Hera believed in dark magic, and her mind was filled with hatred and jealousy. She believed that Hercules, Zeus’ son was a hero to human kind, of course Hercules did a splendid job protecting the earth, but at the end he had to entrust the responsibility to another hero. So Zeus had kids one of the kid became a Greek hero to all mankind and a soldier. Zeus the all mighty was the king of Gods, and Hera was the queen of Gods, though they were not married. However after Hercules’ sons died, Hera decided to attack his kingdom, but she failed and was banished to a remote Zeus’ island, and so she promised that one day there would be an end to the world. She created a monster inside a baby, from fire and ash fused together. But when Zeus heard about Hera’s devious attempt of creating a vicious warrior Zeus decided to consign Hera In hell. She was left to rule the underworld but Zeus reacted too late, because by the time he had put Hera into the underworld she had already created a devilish baby. So Zeus hurriedly created a lion warrior to match Hera’s dragon warrior, but they were both from the same family in Africa, they were both from the Tshomba family. As all that was happening Zeus said that there would be one saviour, ‘the boy that glows from the light at midnight he shall be named lion heart as in the lion warrior.’ But the lion warrior also had some tough stuff going on with his normal life, as he had to face bullies, girls, family and an operation that could kill him forever. This is not the lion warrior’s life, oh no! This is Lionel’s life, enjoy, and I hope you learn something after reading this book as my life is a story written by God.

                                                                  CHAPTER 1 PART 1

                                                            LION WARRIOR IS FORMED

Beyond the great walls of Olympus laid the house of heaven. The place where all greatness was fulfilled, where the battles between man and titans were made. Titans were the most cruel and beastly super humans. They had every single land and they tortured it for their own desires. There was no man that ever dared to anger the great titans. The titans were so cruel that over a million people died every year.

The queen of all titans was called Saranda Amanda, and now she was truly pure, in fact she was the only titan who fought for good and for equality. Her husband the king of the titans Alex Osman, was a malicious dictator. One terrible and stormy day Saranda had a baby, a beautiful one too, and alongside him, three more were born. Saranda decided that the time had come, for no longer stand her husbands’ tyrannic rule. She ran away from Olympus and retreated to a mystical place in a magical rain forest along with her four children.

Saranda brought her children up in the rain forest as well as teaching them how to fight. She taught them how to love and live a life of happiness. At the time the kids didn’t have a name and when one of them asked for their name she said that she didn’t give kids names. When she was done training, the kids grew up to be fine, young men. They were all muscular and brave and tough just like Saranda taught them.

To finish off the training of the brave young men, Saranda had to teach them the power of the four elements, water, earth, fire and air. She took out sand from her bag which was really strange, and she hovered over to one muscular and beardy man, “You want a name? I will give you a name. I will name you Thor; you will be the most brutal man in the world.” She threw the sand in the filthy air and said, “From here today you control the air, you are the master of it.”  Thor grinned a toothy smile and she moved on to her next son, this man had tattoos all over his body. She hesitated in front of him, and then stuck her bony index fingers inside of her own mouth. She pulled it out and dabbed saliva on his forehead as she said, “You control nothing else but the flow of the ultimate water, I will call you Poseidon.” She quickly touched him again and then moved on to her next son. This time she pulled out her hand and fire came out and she said to this man, “Now you, you will live a long life in immortality and so you will control the fire everywhere around the world. I will call you Hades.” She said with all bitterness and then she finally moved to the last person, “Now you, yes you, rumours tell me that one day you will be king, now you are the pure one born to be the best. You will control the gravity of the earth and the lightning on the sky. I will call you, well I will call you.” She couldn’t think of a name, but then it clicked to her and said, “Yes! I will call you Zeus!” As she said this she dropped to the floor, all of her energy drained. “Go, my son,” she whispered hoarsely, “Go to the kingdom of heaven and overthrown that beastly Alex! This is what I have trained you for…”

Zeus starred at her lipless body, she looked so peaceful, as if she was sleeping, but then he remembered her order, and he commanded his brothers into battle.

Zeus, Thor, Poseidon and Hades travelled to Olympus literally crawling in through the gates. Everyone was unaware, so Zeus and his brothers attacked the titans. Zeus’ brothers distracted the guards, Zeus was busy while finding the king. He barged through a massive gate and saw the king relaxed and ready to fight. Most importantly he was sitting on his massive throne knowing that his own son was there. “The prophecy told me that there would be one man that would try to steal my crown.”  He said almost to himself.

“You have enslaved these people long enough!” Zeus said

“Ha-ha and you can do better?” The king said

The king rose menacingly and marched to Zeus grabbing him by the arm and pinning him to the wall but all Zeus did was put his hands up and a bolt of lightning, struck the king on the head and he collapsed to the ground. Meanwhile Thor and his brothers broke in and captured the king before he could move again. Zeus sat on the king’s throne and lifted up his hands again. The people began to scream and cheer, “We are saved! A new king has arrived.”

Zeus looked down on the humans and said, “Fear not my humans; I am Zeus the new king and most of all I am a God!”

A thousand years later Zeus met this beautiful girl, she had eyes of an angel and had hips of a superstar. Zeus talked to her for years until they decided to get married. On their wedding every God came congratulating the new queen. As you know that they had a baby called Hercules and he was persistent and careful. He always crossed the line, no matter what he did. Hera never liked that and when Hercules died Hera wanted to become the most powerful God ever. She drained Zeus into a vault but Zeus was so smart that he knew what was coming to him before he even went anywhere. He said to Hera, “I gave you everything but what more could you want? I know this vault, this vault drains all of your powers leaving you with nothing, and I am not an idiot.”

Hera looked at Zeus and said, “I want power, I want people to fear me!”

“Very well, you may leave, go and never come back Hera! I am giving you a chance!” He said

“Fine I will leave, but you haven’t heard the last of me.” She threatened

Hera ran away and she wasn’t seen for ages until she gathered an army to take over heaven. She ordered her men to attack the kingdom, just to steal a prize that was worth stealing and that was the crown. Zeus threw his lightning like he never thrown it before until all Hera’s men had died. She tried to take the crown by force but Zeus took her down but this time he sent her to the underworld. She had no idea in how to react to this so she said to herself, “When a baby is born I want a demon to grow inside of him! To kill Zeus!”

Even though she said it to herself her wise words swept the cities and every other land. Because of what Hera said her words went inside a woman who was pregnant and she suffered for months. Zeus knew what Hera did but he also knew that there was nothing to be done so he said, “One day a boy who will grow to be a man will fight and banish evil.” His words also swept the cities and lands and his words went into the same woman body creating another baby. After a while Zeus wrote a book and when he finished writing, he said “For whoever holds this book, may the stars shine up on them; may their mouth spread the word. What I hold before me is the book of prophecy. This book will tell you the future and the truth but mostly this book is written by a God. Whoever holds this book they will have a place in the kingdom of heaven.” He kissed the book and threw it into planet earth in the middle of nowhere just waiting for someone to take it.

“Okay that is enough stories for one day.” A woman said

“But mum the best part is next!”

“Lionel go to bed you have a long day tomorrow so come on.” Mum said

Mum tucked me in and kissed me goodnight and then went to bed herself.