(Early Preview) Chapter One - Return to the Diner

It was raining that day...when my sister Floriece and I received the news. Our brother has perished...died. Floriece kept implying that the MASCOTS stuffed him in that old suit? No, theres much more to it than that...but that's not what I'm here to discuss. Let me take you, to that dreadful day and explain everything....the proper way.

----- June 24, 1984-----

We had just gotten the call, Tomas...is dead."No! Tomas *sob*, why him? You *sob* robots will *sob* burn in the end!" Floriece cried into my shoulder, as I wrapped my arms around my remaining sibling. "Yes...they will." If only it was that easy....be patient, I will tell you soon enough...

Floriece decided we should go to the pizza parlor one final time, to investigate the robot animals, and determine if they're the reason Tomas is dead. We might also find answers behind the murders that took place in this diner last year. We entered, to find that the diner was quite...run down. Is Henry NOT going to have the building demolished? We approached the stage, and Floriece began...talking, to Fredbear, the golden Freddy model. "You and your little friends....took him from me! It's time for my revenge!" She grabbed a lead pipe, but when she was about to swing....midnight hit. The large yellow bear emitted a static noise, as its body convulsed and twitched. Floriece grabbed my arm. "Timothy....run....RUN TO THE OFFICE!" The golden bear started creaking as its torso rotated, as the other robots started whirring to life.