She wit the shits- pt 1

October 3rd 2012 Past tense-

{ Tiger°} She was wit it. She was wit it and I liked it. I liked how she bossed up, how she walked into my crib all confident like she owned the place. I didn't expect her to show up, hell I ain't even expect for a women like her to even slide on a nigga like me. She curved all my home boys, and that's when I seen right through that little attitude she carried, that little 'ion need no nigga' shit was written all over her face, and I was about to take that shit so fast.

"I'm surprised you actually answered a nigga call"

She turned and looked at me, her hazel nut brown eyes staring at me cold.

"I wasn't going too" she honestly assured. "But since one of my girls told me too, why not?" She shrugged.

"Ight shit." I smirked. Looking her up and down before licking my lips. Damn she was fine. Her caramel brown skin brung out the way her eyes sparkled, the way her long eyelashes curled by themselves and the way her facial expression remained strong as if she was trying to intimidate me.

"I'm not a hoe." She bluntly then stated.

"Lil mama trust me. If I woulda thought that you wouldn't be here." I assured her and her eyebrows narrow.

"Than why am I here?" She questioned and I snickered.

"Ion know." I stepped forward, closer to her. "Maybe because you just wunna have fun for da one time" I then said and she looks up at me.

"What kind of fun you got in mind?" She then asked, licking her lips before looking down. She wasn't wearing the same thing as earlier, which of course told me that as soon as she got to her crib she changed and freshened up before bed, that was until I called her to slide. I don't know what made me do so, after she danced on me in the club I been feeling some typa way. I'm not all for no one night stand, but the way she looked made a nigga change all his rules just for the one time. All my standards had disappeared and the biggest thing I felt in the situation was that she wasn't a hoe, she was sum foreign like a new candy bar that just came out. I had never seen her at the club before, and because no body knew who she was made it even better. made me wanna be the first to get to know her, and not just on some sexual shit.

"I can show you betta than I can tell you babeh girl" I inched closer to her and she looked up, giving me some typa look like 'I dare you nigga.'

"I ain't stopping you" she stared into my eyes. Damn.

This was the moment I realized that she was 'With the shit. ' and a women who's with the shit, was also a women who was on her shit.

And I like that.