My BestFriend

''Mum im going to the park!'' Katerina screamed ''Ok but be carefull.'' Her mum whispered ''Dont worry, i am ten years old.''  Katerina went out the door, and saw her bestfriend Madison but normally called matty '' Hey Kat'' matty said. ''Heyy'' They started walking down the street, when they came to a road, their parents have always told them that ''be carefull, this road has hight trafic.'' They both looked to both sides but could'nt see any cars. So they started walking over the road, and suddenly out of the blue, came a car with high speed coming towards them. The driver did'nt seem to care about two ten year olds passing the street. So the driver hit them, and just kept going. While Katerina and Matty was lying on the street, until one of the ladies who lived in that neighborhood, looked out the window and saw that they were not moving and just lying there. The lady immediately called an amulance.

That was the day my bestfriend died. Hi my name is Katerina, but my friends call me Kat, im 16 years old and i dont have my bestfriend anymore. In a week it is exactly six years since my bestfriend died, she was the girl who could make me laugh, when i was in the worst mood, she was just as weird as i was.