-Chapter 1 • The meeting-

Stan Cigam, was an ordinary boy of 21 years old, well, at least he thought he was one. Everyday he went to his small office in a big newspaper corporation called "Whale".

Stan, every morning, saw this weird thing in the air. Thinking it was his imagination, he ignored the weird object floating from now on. He decided to ignore it because he would not see it later then say.
One day, mysteriously, saw the floating object in the air at night, which was uncommon to see for him. He decided to take a closer look but the flying object had a massive size and was floating pretty high. He couldn't reach the object so he went home disappointed.

Soon enough he discovered that the flying object was some kind of spaceship that only Stan could see for no reason, well at least it was what he thought. When the spaceship was near enough, Stan took the decision to touch it without thinking. Touching it released some kind of shockwave around him and he wasn't able to move, at all. After a few hours, he woke up, dizzy, seeing weird things, it was a reflection of himself. He seemed to be in an empty world, it was white everywhere and nobody except for himself and « him ». It seemed like a reflection at first but within five minutes, the reflection started to do different actions than Stan would do, making him believe it wasn't a reflection. Stan decided to go closer and talk to him, the « reflection » started to answer some questions but did not answer where they were until Stan touched him and realized it was himself but somehow, older.
His older self could do unimaginable things like flying. Stan, was not able to do it, then asked his older self if he could teach him. He denied to teach him saying that Stan will learn alone to do some tricks. What Stan did not realize is that he now was in a different world, he was obviously in his house but he was in another world at the same time, almost like he had two bodies.

~TO BE CONTINUED~