The Perfect Prom

Chapter 1

“ I love that one” said Pixie while she and Megan went shopping to buy their prom dresses.

 “Yeah it’s amazing, it would look lovely on you and it would bring out you blue eyes as well” Megan replied while grabbing the dress and pushing Pixie into the trial room. “Gosh Megan, what would I do without you and your compliments??” Pixie giggled.

 She entered the trial room and changed into the dress.  It was a blue mini tube dress with a design of crystals on it. She stepped out of the trial room and asked “so what do u think?” she did a little twirl in it. “I’m speechless” Megan said dropping her jaw. “Whoa! Now that’s new. Is it that bad?” Pixie asked in a low voice. “Bad? No! Not even close. The dress is to die for, and you wearing it makes the dress look even better”. “Aww.. that’s so sweet! Thanks” Pixie said.

As soon as Pixie changed back into her clothes her cell phone started to buzz. “Who is it?” Megan asked peeping to see whose calling. “It’s just Drake. I’m sure he’s calling to see where on earth we are. We were supposed to meet him at Starbucks 40 minutes ago” Pixie said before answering her phone.

“Hey I know we’re late and I’m sorry and we’ll be there in 5 minutes. Promise” she said in a hurry.

“Chill Pix, there’s no problem, I’ll wait for you’ll, do you guys want me to order anything for you’ll? Drake asked. “Sure, order one caramel flavored coffee for me and one…” Pixie said and looked at Megan to ask her what she wanted to order, “hot chocolate” Megan mouthed. “….. hot chocolate for Megan” Pixie said into the phone before hanging up on Drake. The two of them rushed to the counter to pay for Pixie’s dress and then hurried off to Startbucks.

“You’re gonna love my prom dress” Pixie said to Bryan on the phone while walking to Starbucks. “Put the phone down Pixie” Megan wailed. “You’ve been on it all day. Its 11o’clock and I haven’t even bought my dress yet, and you know we have to go to work at 4” she continued.

“Uh-oh, gotta go, Megan’s acting cranky as I’m not giving her enough attention” Pixie said to Bryan on the phone. “Ok. Bye. Love you to.”

“You’ll two seriously need a time out, you’ve been talking to him the whole day”  Megan said while they entered Starbucks. Pixie rolled her eyes before spotting Drake. “Drakes looking hot” Megan whispered to Pixie before the tow of them approached him. “Hey guys, sup?  You’ll two took a while to get here” Drake said. “Yeah, sorry again, I just bought myself this amazing dress. We didn’t find anything interesting in the previous stores and Megan hasn’t even got herself a dress yet” Pixie said. Looking at Megan’s disappointed face she added “I’m sure we’ll find something glamorous for you to wear, common Megan cheer up”. “Yeah I’m sure I’ll find something 2 wear” Megan said brightening up a bit. “Speaking of prom, who are your dates?” Drake asked while the waitress came with the drinks. “I think I’m going to use the rest room” Megan said before leaving. “Bryan’s taking me and no one has asked Megan yet, It’s a shame Jason dumped her a week before prom. Who are you going with?” Pixie asked. “Me? No one yet. I’m not really interested in asking anyone to prom.” Drake replied. ”Why not? Is it because of Katy? Katy was a bitch after what she did to you, but just cause things didn’t work out for the two of you doesn’t mean that you should stop dating.” Pixie said. “Yeah I guess your right” he said when Megan came back. “Hey Megan would you like to be my date to prom?” Drake asked. “WWHHHAAATT???” both Pixie and Megan shrieked together. “Since you just gave me the dating lecture I thought of asking Megan to prom as she doesn’t have a date as well, so Megan, would you go with me?” he asked. “Yeah, why not? Especially since you have a secret crush on me” Megan said giving him an obvious wink. “Gosh you two should seriously date, your’ll will make a perfect match. Anyways, Drake are you coming shopping with us to pick up a dress for Megan?” Pixie asked. “Sorry, I can’t, I’ve got to pick up Becca. I’ll come by your house later this evening, ok Pix?” he asked. “Yeah sure, see ya then” she said before getting up to leave with Megan.