Chapter 1

If you enjoy reading please vote because I will post more:)

xox -Delilah

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready to go?" Kim asks me.  

I'm standing in my bathroom trying to make sure I look okay.  

"Um, I don't know..." I try to fix my hair and make up even though it looks fine.  

"Delilah, you look great! Now let's go! I don't want to be late for the movie!" Kim tells me.  

"Okay," I say reluctantly.  

Me and my best friend Kim are going to see a movie at our local cinema. We dont know which one though, but I guess we'll decide when we get there.  

We finally grab all of our stuff and head out the door. We get in Kim's black mustang and drive towards the movie theatre.  

Kim turns on the radio and What Makes You Beautiful comes on and both me and Kim start to sing it as loud as we can.  

When we arrive at the theatre, it's packed, But Kim manages to get a spot in the front.  

We get out and were both still singing What Makes You Beautiful and doing a small dance. We get some odd looks from people all around us but we don't care.  

We go buy tickets for Snow White and the Huntsman, Then we buy drinks and snacks. We go to the theatre for our movie.  

When we enter, there are barely any open seats in sight. The movie starts in two minutes so we have to find somewhere fast. I search and find two seats next to a person with a hoodie on. The hood is over their head. And the guy next to him has the same thing going on with their wardrobe. Weird.  

I point at the seats and then walk quickly up the steps toward them.  

I take the seat next to the stranger with the hoodie and it makes me very uncomfortable. But I know that Kim is even more uncomfortable about it than I am.  

When I sit down, I accidentally bump my arm into the person next to me.  

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I whisper to them.  

"It's alright," they say in what seems to be an Irish accent. And it seems to be a guy.  

He turns his head away from me and scoots in his seat away from me. Kim notices this and gives me a 'wtf' look.  

I feel incredibly insulted and Kim notices this too.  

"Excuse me," Kim says reaching over me and tapping his arm.  

He half turns toward us but not where he can see us.  

"Do you have a problem or something?" she asks.  

He just shakes his head.  

"Then why are you being so rude?" she is very persistent.  

This time he turns to face both of us. He has a nervous look on his face.  

Then it hits the both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it so far? i know nothing really happened yet, but i promise, it will! so vote to see what happens!:)

xox -Delilah