Friuty!

*warning- make outs and gayness. If you don't like, don't read.
     "Yum..."Gabe said. He licked the mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. Ethan, Gabe, and I were at an ice cream shop and Gabe had no money so I bought him one. I watched his tongue swirl the ice cream into a little egg shape. It was tantalizing." Jul-" Ethan started. He was also watching the way Gabe's tongue was moving. "Mhm." I coughed. Ethan snapped his head up. Gabe licked the cone again, covering his pink tongue in mint chip. "Want some?" Gabe held it out to me. "I do." Ethan said coyly, snaking an arm around him as he licked the cone. "Me too!" I licked the other side of the cone. " let me have some..." Gabe said. His tongue joined ours on the ice cream cone. Ethan's tounge touched mine, wrapping around it and tugging. "Mmmm!" I protested. Ethan smirked. He continued to tug at my tongue. Gabe was still licking the ice cream. He licked the drop running down the cone, getting ice cream all over his top lip. Ethan stopped molesting my tongue long enough to watch Gabe. He smirked again. Before I knew it, he was licking Gabe's top lip, dragging his tongue across it. "Mmmmh...." Gabe moaned, capturing Ethan's tongue in his lips and pulling him in. I stared in disbelief.
They're.....kissing?!?!
Gabe's arm snuck around my lower back, rubbing my sweet spot lovingly. I gasped. Ethan stopped kissing Gabe. They looked at me.
Then they were grabbing me, pulling me in to their needy bundle. Gabe was at my back, Ethan wrapping his arms around us both.
Ethan bit first, though.
His lips made contact with my skin, making me moan. " Julian.." Gabe breathed. I glanced back at him, raising a brow. Ethan bit a sweet spot, making me cry out. Gabe was watching Ethan, who was nipping patterns down my neck. I pushed Ethan away, turning to Gabe and giving him most of my attention. Needy.... I thought dirtily. His hands were still on my waist, Ethan's a bit below on my hips. My own arms were around their shoulders. My hands were digging into the fine baby hairs in the napes of their necks. Both boys whimpered at the same time, clutching me tight. One of Ethan's hands crept downwards, slipping in between my clothing and resting on the hip of my boxers. Gabe's hand joined it, stroking the hem. "Guys~" Ethan began, his face expression full of something I couldn't identify. "Not here." Gabe said firmly. The ice cream lay forgotten on the ground. Damn, I had paid for that.
"I-I know a place." I said, surprising myself.
"Where?" Ethan asked, yanking his hand away from me.
Shame. It was warm.
I smiled.
"Come with me."