Chapter 1 : beginning

-Sue Ann's POV-
" No no please stop " I begged as my "farther" repeatedly beat me because he was out of beer ."Why should I you worthless piece of trash ?"  He screamed in my face spitting on me in the process . My farther left after a hour of beating me . He keeps me in the house .
  My so called farther has been beating me since my mother left on my 5th birthday . Yep on my birthday . I'm turning 18 soon and I'm going to leave . I've saved up 5,000 bucks and I'm going to fly to New York . Get a apartment there . I'm going to start a new happy life there . Prom was coming up soon on the last day of school so I was going to leave after .I had the outfit I wanted to wear already . My mother's old skater dress . It's black on the top and black and  navy blue checkered . I put my old Navy blue converse with it . 

                  ~prom night~
  I just finished fixing my prized possession , my locket . I've never been able to open it but my mother told me that it had to picture of her, dad and me . She gave it to me on my 5th birthday before she left .
I finally got to the gym were  prom was going on after  a 10 minute walk since I never got a car of my own . I walked around for a little bit looking at the happy couples .I've always wished to find my prince and
Save me from my "farther'' but that never happened. After a while I was going to leave since it  was getting late when muscular arms wrapped around my stomach . 

My first chapter done . Tell me if you liked it and also comment and vote . I'll update when I can .

                             ~Kurriona